2015 NHL Draft And Trade Rumours

Rich

Gotta be Winnipeg - I feel like they're gonna try their hardest to move up, they can afford a BIG splash. The cupboard is stocked enough, time to up the ante and get a BIG name.

BIG.

How big?  Is #3 as high as they think they can move?  If they made an offer to Arizona, would we assume they've talked to Edmonton and Buffalo as well or do we assume both those teams have zero interest in dealing?

3 is absolutely as high as any team can move up in this draft.

The way Buffalo acted getting #2 I sort of wondered if a Lindros-level offer could be had there, though what team would make that offer, I dont know.  Problem is, Arizona will be getting multiple offers for that pick.  How bad do the Jets want it...will they give up Petan?

Look how good the Lindros offer worked out for Philly.   Avs won the cup in large part to what they got from that deal.

Also saw a tweet from Damien Cox that says the Pens are after Kessel. As a Pens fan, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It would be interesting to see what he could do with a world class centre, but he makes a lot of money on a team where money's tight and doesn't seem like a "team first" kind of guy.

If the Jets managed to move up to #3 I'd be ecstatic. You're getting a player that is #1 quality in any other year (regardless of who they'd take, there's 3 or 4 good options). I hope they can pull it off, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

Also saw a tweet from Damien Cox that says the Pens are after Kessel. As a Pens fan, I'm not sure how I feel about that. It would be interesting to see what he could do with a world class centre, but he makes a lot of money on a team where money's tight and doesn't seem like a "team first" kind of guy.

As a Leafs fan, I'd be ecstatic. Get him the hell outta town and send him to a team I despise, so much the better. #LetItBeSo

As a Leafs fan, I'd be ecstatic. Get him the hell outta town and send him to a team I despise, so much the better. #LetItBeSo

As a Leafs fan, your opinion is worthless. You've already proven you don't understand hockey.