2015 NHL Draft And Trade Rumours

Rich

Lucic to the Kings is a done deal it sounds like. Bruins getting LAK 1st rounder, Martin Jones + more.

Tough day for Bruins fans. They are in full on rebuild now. And Lucic on the Kings is terrifying.

Jones and a first rounder... win for the Bruins.

So any guesses as to who the Jets take now? I'm gonna say Brock Boeser and Jake Debrusk tonight and concentrate on some D men in the later rounds. 

Just a little * there tho, Unless guys like Werenski, Provorov (russian factor lol) or Kylington are still there. See them going forward tho. 

Not much RW depth for the team either... But definitely lacking LHD too. 

I'd be laughing and loving it if They took Svechnikov tho too. Dude is a star in the making. 

I just hope the sportsnet coverage is as good as TSN's was. TSN was solid on draft day. Sportsnet has lots to live up too here. 

Sounds like they have about 50 too many guys tho on the floor. 

Chevy talking to Stan Bowman (old friends) (chicago GM) and talking to Detroit GM Ken Holland also talking to Edmonton GM too

Buff could be in play tonight .

I just hope the sportsnet coverage is as good as TSN's was. TSN was solid on draft day. Sportsnet has lots to live up too here. 

Sounds like they have about 50 too many guys tho on the floor. 

Chevy talking to Stan Bowman (old friends) (chicago GM) and talking to Detroit GM Ken Holland also talking to Edmonton GM too

Buff could be in play tonight .

didn't sportsnet show the draft last year?