Game Day GIF Thread

No way, I think KBF won this one.  I'll take Katy Perry any day over Upton.  Upton has no hips.  She's great from the waist up, but from the waist down...meh.  Katy Perry's eyes are also amazing.

No way, I think KBF won this one.  I'll take Katy Perry any day over Upton.  Upton has no hips.  She's great from the waist up, but from the waist down...meh.  Katy Perry's eyes are also amazing.

I don't know about that...I can't move like that...can you move like that?

I don't know about that...I can't move like that...can you move like that?

It has nothing to do with movement.  I can see she has very little hips.  I like women with some extra padding.  :D

It has nothing to do with movement.  I can see she has very little hips.  I like women with some extra padding.  :D

Are Kelly Brook and Christina Hendricks more your taste, Logan ?

xvYriuR.gif

Christina-Hendricks-3.gif