Upcoming Movies

Taynted_Fayth

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

Bruce Willis will work for any pay cheque these days...  

lol Those are big cheques!  I'd do it.  I wish they'd get back to what Diehard is.  As ridiculous as it might seem, its the everyman in a crazy situation.  I think they wanted to expand on it after 2 and it made no sense.  Taken doesnt try to be more then it is. 

Put John Mclean on a cruise ship. 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

lol Those are big cheques!  I'd do it.  I wish they'd get back to what Diehard is.  As ridiculous as it might seem, its the everyman in a crazy situation.  I think they wanted to expand on it after 2 and it made no sense.  Taken doesnt try to be more then it is. 

Under Siege?

I love Die Hard but hate all the sequels. Never saw the need for them. Die Hard is glorious and part of my holiday traditions. The sequels just repeat everything.

59 minutes ago, JCon said:

Under Siege?

I love Die Hard but hate all the sequels. Never saw the need for them. Die Hard is glorious and part of my holiday traditions. The sequels just repeat everything.

I agree.  I always argue Die Hard is a Christmas movie and we watch it every year.  i enjoy Die Hard 2 as well.

Under Siege was great and totally ripped off Die Hard.  Die Hard should have taken back the concept through.  I remember everyone being so outraged that Bruce Willis got that role since he was a comedy actor on Moonlighting.  He was perfect for the role though.  And Moonlighting was awesome!

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Most of his movies now are direct to dvd and I would assume a much smaller cheque.    I remember for the last Expendables Stallone was really disappointed that Willis wouldn't join the cast because he's all about money.   Kevin Smith also talked about what a **** head Willis was....     

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Most of his movies now are direct to dvd and I would assume a much smaller cheque.    I remember for the last Expendables Stallone was really disappointed that Willis wouldn't join the cast because he's all about money.   Kevin Smith also talked about what a **** head Willis was....     

If he's doing straight to DVD movies for little money why wouldnt he do the Expendables?

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If he's doing straight to DVD movies for little money why wouldnt he do the Expendables?

A source says the actor was offered $3 million for four days of work shooting in Bulgaria but said he would drop out if he didn't get $4 million

Stallone ended up ripping on the guy and calling him a lazy greedy P.O.S.  

Which he is... wtf who wouldn't want 3 million for 4 days of work?  I'm sure he's getting way less for all the crap he's been releasing over the last 2 - 3 years.  

Don't know if this will be much of a movie,  but I like Andy Gould who did a lot of movies with Rob Zombie such as House of 1000 corpses, the Devil's Rejects and the  Halloween's (remakes). Pretty nice looking cast including Denise Richards, Malcolm McDowell, Booboo Stewart (Warpath in X-Men: days of future past), Mark Boone Junior (Bobby Elvis on Sons of Anarchy), John Bradley (Sam Tully Game of Thrones), and a bunch of others like Sebastian Bach, Bill Dukes, Bill Goldberg.

Soundtrack is pretty heavy loaded too featuring: Deftones, Skid Row, The Pretty Reckless, In This Moment and pretty much spearheaded by Jonathan Davis so expect a lot of Korn and solo stuff

Anyways here's the trailer. I think i'll check it out on Kodi if for nothing more then all that I just mentioned but my expectations aren't very high

38 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

This is a fake fan made trailer just FYI.

The video might be fan made but the movie is still green lit. Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams and Riz Ahmed (Rogue One) so far inked to star, directed by Ruben Fleischer.  Release date is pegged for Oct 5th 2018 

Not a fan that Sony is putting out this movie,  but hopefully with McFarlane as one of the writers they can maintain some dignity to the character more then Spider-Man 3 provided

1 minute ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

The video might be fan made but the movie is still green lit. Tom Hardy, Michelle Williams and Riz Ahmed (Rogue One) so far inked to star, directed by Ruben Fleischer.  Release date is pegged for Oct 5th 2018 

Not a fan that Sony is putting out this movie,  but hopefully with McFarlane as one of the writers they can maintain some dignity to the character more then Spider-Man 3 provided

Yes, sorry, I wasn't saying Venom wasn't being made, I just meant that's not a real trailer.  They haven't even started filming it yet.  The saddest thing about the video is that's not even close to what Tom Hardy's voice sounds like.  I just wish it was part of the MCU.

Sadness

37 minutes ago, Noeller said:

wait....so they're doing a new Spider Man movie that's not going to be  part of the MCU?? Is Tom Holland still Spidey? 

The sequel to Homecoming is slated for 2019.  Tom Holland would no doubt play the role.  He's also scheduled for both Avengers films.  The actor remarked that a deal was being worked out with Sony for him to appear in Avengers.  Which leads me to wonder if the original agreement between Sony and Marvel was essentially a one-off.  Which strikes me as pretty stupid.  Why would Marvel help rehabilitate a Sony property and then not have a long term agreement to use the character?

I suspect the film will take place in the MCU even if it has no obvious ties to the MCU.  With many of the original Avengers probably moving on, Marvel surely wants Spider Man to continue in those films.

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The sequel to Homecoming is slated for 2019.  Tom Holland would no doubt play the role.  He's also scheduled for both Avengers films.  The actor remarked that a deal was being worked out with Sony for him to appear in Avengers.  Which leads me to wonder if the original agreement between Sony and Marvel was essentially a one-off.  Which strikes me as pretty stupid.  Why would Marvel help rehabilitate a Sony property and then not have a long term agreement to use the character?

I suspect the film will take place in the MCU even if it has no obvious ties to the MCU.  With many of the original Avengers probably moving on, Marvel surely wants Spider Man to continue in those films.

No, the film doesn't take place in the MCU.  This is supposed to be a "Sony only project".  Sony is trying to create a "Spiderman universe" of their own but Spiderman will not actually be IN the movie.  In this movie Black Cat and Silver Sable characters will be playing the "good guys".   I don't know why I'm doing so many "quotes".

I don't really get what Sony is trying to do here.  They seem to be creating a spiderman universe without Spidey.  Some people were speculating it would be Miles Morales, but I believe they're keeping Miles in the MCU so who the **** knows what Sony is doing.  Amy Pascal is such a twit this kind of **** doesn't surprise me with all the crap they create.

Edited by Logan007

Just now, Logan007 said:

No, the film doesn't take place in the MCU.  This is supposed to be a "Sony only project".  Sony is trying to create a "Spiderman universe" of their own but Spiderman will not actually be IN the movie.  In this movie Black Cat and Silver Sable characters will be playing the "good guys".   I don't know why I'm doing so many "quotes".

I don't really get what Sony is trying to do here.  They seem to be creating a spiderman universe without Spidey.  Some people were speculating it would be Miles Morales, but I believe they're keeping Miles in the MCU so who the **** knows what Sony is doing.  Amy Pascal is such a twit this kind of **** doesn't surprise me with all the crap they create.

You're talking about Venom?  Yeah.. I meant the Spiderman sequel of which Spiderman is sure to be in. 

Holy ****...okay, I think I'm understanding.......the Venom thing with Tom Hardy is a separate thing, within Sony. A Spidey villain stand alone movie with no Spidey...moronic, but **** Sony, so whatever. The Spiderman Homecoming sequel would have to remain in the MCU.......it's the only way. It just makes sense. 

Just now, The Unknown Poster said:

You're talking about Venom?  Yeah.. I meant the Spiderman sequel of which Spiderman is sure to be in. 

Oh, yes, Spiderman will be in the MCU for the next few movies.  I don't think that he'll ever go back fully to Sony if at all.  Marvel will get their stuff back.  Now that they're in Disney's corner, there's no way they don't manage to pull everything back eventually.

Just now, Noeller said:

Holy ****...okay, I think I'm understanding.......the Venom thing with Tom Hardy is a separate thing, within Sony. A Spidey villain stand alone movie with no Spidey...moronic, but **** Sony, so whatever. The Spiderman Homecoming sequel would have to remain in the MCU.......it's the only way. It just makes sense. 

Yes