#AskOShea

Rich

Someone asked what he thought of Volnys comments after he was cut and showed a picture of an article with a headline - Volny on O'shea - "he is a terrible coach" I can't find the article. And that's the first I've heard of him saying anything like this. Anyone have any idea about it? Is it a fake?

Also...he never answered my damn questions!!! 

My1st question (in two parts) was going to be,

"Etcheverry?  Seriously?"

and my second would have been,

"You said during the season that the run defense was fine, then after the season you said we need to get better at stopping the run.  So for 2015, which opinion are you going to start the season with and when do you think you'll move to the other one?"

I find it very difficult to follow along without looking at every question being asked.

Anyone want to summarize the most interesting things?

The only interesting thing (I thought) was that they want to continue with Lirim handling all kicking duties and have a backup kicker.

I find it very difficult to follow along without looking at every question being asked.

The only interesting thing (I thought) was that they want to continue with Lirim handling all kicking duties and have a backup kicker.

**emergency

Someone asked what he thought of Volnys comments after he was cut and showed a picture of an article with a headline - Volny on O'shea - "he is a terrible coach" I can't find the article. And that's the first I've heard of him saying anything like this. Anyone have any idea about it? Is it a fake?

Also...he never answered my damn questions!!!

Never heard of it or seen it ever so one has to wonder how real it is but if real makes one question the character and integrity of a backup Canadian rb who if wasn't Canadian wouldn't be in the league

Again, as with the blog, it's highly sanitized with zero hard news content. I'm trying to figure what, exactly, the team gains from all this....is there anyone out there (even casual-at-best fans) that enjoys this stuff?

Again, as with the blog, it's highly sanitized with zero hard news content. I'm trying to figure what, exactly, the team gains from all this....is there anyone out there (even casual-at-best fans) that enjoys this stuff?

Considering the amount of people who asked questions, I'd say ... obviously.

We got a few interesting pieces of info.

Wylie being full-time. Lirim being pegged to carry all kicking roles. O'Shea telling Wiecek he doesn't like reporters. ;)

1. @Wpg_BlueBombers How will you stop your players from taking so many late hit and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties this year? #AskOShea

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

.Keep coaching proper techniques and keep building the "team"

I had hoped to get some insight into his thoughts on accountability for on-field actions that hurt the team, but but got pretty much nothing. At least he responded! 

**emergency

Right, emergency would be the correct word.

1. @Wpg_BlueBombers How will you stop your players from taking so many late hit and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties this year? #AskOShea

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

I had hoped to get some insight into his thoughts on accountability for on-field actions that hurt the team, but but got pretty much nothing. At least he responded! 

I told you, Kuale was cut already :)

Yes it's fake. First thing, Glen Suitor would never write something like that. Second, Carl Volny would never say anything like that.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

Not sure how much insight a person can expect to find on Twitter.