Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

Ambrose is a good heel tho. Was very good b4 he came to wwe. I think turning ambrose who I think could really get over as a prick heel would work. Fans will cheer him still tho. Reigns should be like Goldberg Waa.... don't talk just kick ass. Ambrose can talk. For the record it's not what I'd do but... it's probably what wwe would

Maybe I've been watching for 2 long but seems like they may have planted the seeds for a reigns heel turn in the opening Raw segment tonight. HHH offered reigns a bye to the final if he would join the authority. Reigns said to shove it. Perhaps at Survivor series Reigns does indeed turn since they are seemingly making it a storyline about him... he might just turn on ambrose. It's obvious it's gonna be reigns vs ambrose. I'm not sure which one turns tho... after tonight I'm leaning towards reigns more

I took it more as WWE's cutesy way of thumbing their nose at the smart fans. And if they were going to turn roman then it was rather stupid to telegraph it that way. But sometimes the real swerve is doing exactly what everyone thinks you will. So it's possible

Word is the tournament is going to go fairly predictably. Id assume roman vs Ambrose or Owens. They might feel like roman needs more odds to over come to get him over so screwing him in the end. Who knows at this point.

Supposedly this tournament was causing them to re-think WrestleMania plans too so it's possible they hold off on roman winning the title til then and keep stacking the deck against him.

I think everyone is expecting Reigns or Ambrose to end up with the title, or maybe a guy like Lesnar or Cena if they can swing it.

But I would go in a totally different direction.  What's the biggest act in the WWE right now?  The New Day.  

Put the title on Big E.

Big E is one of the worst wrestlers on the WWE roster. He gets over because of Xavier Woods & his trumpet. .

Is your point to try and illustrate that he was better when in the tag team than as a singles guy?  You chose two clips from his tag days one of which is a pretty sloppy fallaway slam variation and you compared it to possibly the worst clip from his awful WWE run.

He was more athletic when he was younger (so was I!) but if athletics was the defining feature of top stars than Neville would be World Champion.

Is your point to try and illustrate that he was better when in the tag team than as a singles guy? You chose two clips from his tag days one of which is a pretty sloppy fallaway slam variation and you compared it to possibly the worst clip from his awful WWE run.

He was more athletic when he was younger (so was I!) but if athletics was the defining feature of top stars than Neville would be World Champion.

Neville is in the tournament so maybe he will be champ?!?! ☺

Is your point to try and illustrate that he was better when in the tag team than as a singles guy? You chose two clips from his tag days one of which is a pretty sloppy fallaway slam variation and you compared it to possibly the worst clip from his awful WWE run.

Neville is in the tournament so maybe he will be champ?!?! ☺

Well he's one of the top 16 guys in WWE I guess! lol

The lamest thing of all about the tournament is they don't even appear to be throwing us any early upsets. Like if a guy such as Ziggler is not going to factor into the final match, why not let him lose to Tyler Breeze in the first round (or preferably someone more palatable like Finn Balor).

I still think Cesaro over sheamus was an upset, unless they play up whatever arm injury he may have sustained and put sheamus back in by default.

based on the names of this tournament, they could have made it an 8 person thing too and saved some of the obvious

Maybe. Sheamus has been a bit of a joke lately though. I would agree that the first round has been pointless. When you have to fill slots with Kalisto, Titus, Tyler Breeze... It just looks bad.

I still think Cesaro over sheamus was an upset, unless they play up whatever arm injury he may have sustained and put sheamus back in by default.

based on the names of this tournament, they could have made it an 8 person thing too and saved some of the obvious

Maybe. Sheamus has been a bit of a joke lately though. I would agree that the first round has been pointless. When you have to fill slots with Kalisto, Titus, Tyler Breeze... It just looks bad.

In a way, Sheamus is portrayed as the stupidist man in the company.  Why not cash in when Seth was laying in the ring with a busted knee?

Why be in a tournament where you'd have to wrestle four times in gruelling fashion when you can wait til the end and cash in on the winner?

Cesaro was an upset to a degree, a bone to the fans who are behind him and it delivers the "swerve" by having face vs face in the second round (roman vs Cesaro) unless they re-jigg it.

Everything WWE does is weird.  They made all these announcements about Seth online when they should have simply announced his injury and pushed fans to watch RAW for an announcement about the title.  A tournament on RAW and SD over a couple of weeks always seems less special than a one night tournament.  And the idea that Neville, Stardust etc somehow qualified?  Thats like the NHL saying **** it and putting the Sabers or the Leafs into the playoffs even if the finish bottom 3.

Really tho they set themselves up for this silliness by having 16 slots. Too many guys out. Orton, Cena, Rollins, and as mentioned Lesnar isn't a real option. Wyatt and Taker/Kane are busy.

And what's with all the clean finishes?? Let's see some drama. It's like they're just going through the motions.

Really tho they set themselves up for this silliness by having 16 slots. Too many guys out. Orton, Cena, Rollins, and as mentioned Lesnar isn't a real option. Wyatt and Taker/Kane are busy.

And what's with all the clean finishes?? Let's see some drama. It's like they're just going through the motions.

I think they probably booked the final 8 guys and then decided to use it as a draw on TV by adding 8 more and doing tournament matches on RAW & SD.  In theory it should draw better ratings but it makes for a less interesting tournament. 

in one hand I can see it as an easy push to have ppl believe guys like O'Neil, Breeze...ect are viable single competitors, cuz even after SS they will still have alot of stars on the shelf, but quick outs in this doesnt really bode well imo. I wasnt much of a fan of O'Neil, but they dropped the ball with that squash to the wyatts in a 4 man tag last week and quick out in this tourney to have him as a surprise emergence. I dont think he needed to necessarily win either of them, but showed some legitimacy like eliminating a wyatt or 2 and making it a few rounds in this tourney could have gone a long way. he's got the size, athleticism and look to be revered as a threat, shame they misuse him.

Titus is great.  One thing WWE hates though, is when someone gets mainstream pub for something that WWE didnt get them.  So they played up Titus' father of the year award earlier this year but he was quickly put back down.  Unless there is some issue behind the scenes (which I havent heard of), there is little reason Titus and Young arent pushed more.

WWE does this thing when they tell guys they have to "reach for the brass ring" themselves but there are numerous examples of guys being punished for doing just that.  Then they are made wishy washy for so long that they can never get over.  Then WWE says hey we tried but you just didnt get yourself over. And then they are released.