Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

So, the WWE is throwing Charlotte under the bus. Career over before it started. Why the hell did the writers & producers think it's okay to kick **** over someone who is dead? I had turned Raw off by that time & watched the football game. I just can't watch Raw anymore in the 3 hour format. Like I said when Bray Wyatt comes on does another stupid rambling promo or comes out with the Family to do a match I just tune out & don't come back.

WWE Survivor Series is still scheduled to take place Sunday at Philips Arena in Atlanta, despite reports of a planned attack by terrorist group ISIS.

Hacker group Anonymous said Saturday it had uncovered information regarding planned ISIS attacks for Sunday, including at the site of the wrestling pay-per-view. This comes on the heels of the terrorist attacks in Paris last week, which left 130 people dead.

World Wrestling Entertainment has since released the following statement concerning the status of the show: "WWE Survivor Series is currently scheduled as planned while we investigate the matter with federal, state and local authorities."

In an official statement made to Channel 2 Action News, FBI officials made it known that the threats are being looked into:

The FBI is aware of reports of an alleged threat that includes an Atlanta, Georgia venue and event. While we take all threats seriously, we do not have specific or credible information of an attack at this time. We have, however, made the proper notifications as we continue to work closely with our law enforcement and private sector partners to keep our community safe.

The show will be headlined by the semifinals and finals of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship tournament, with the winner of Roman Reigns-Alberto Del Rio taking on the winner of Kevin Owens-Dean Ambrose for the gold.

thing about Mohammed Hassan was it started out

Differently. Originally he was a guy heeling on American for treating him like he was a terrorist just because he was Muslim. It was a much higher-brow story. But they simplified it to him just him being a bad guy and using terroristic imagery.

He was pretty good thoigh and had good heat. But the network banned him from TV so that was the end of that.

Mohammed Hassan and Daivari are more recent examples. Doubt they would create an isis faction tho. If I was in charge of WWE... I might consider it tho.

Sure, make the WWE anti ISIS. And a target of some nutjob. They have a myriad of characters they can create. That would be the dumbest thing right now. I also think advertisers & tv network would not want anything to do with an angle like that.

I actually don't think they'd attack Wwe. I think it would be more attacking that specific venue. WWE would just happen to be using it.

In the case of the Survivor Series the arena is attached to CNN world HQ.

But as far as attacking major sports event I could see WWE being on the list. If for no other reason then it's a major event with a lot of people on live TV. If they actually care that it's WWE, the company has been very supportive of US troops.

But I think this list was ideas offered up for lone wolf attackers. No reason why you wouldn't include wwe if you're just making a list of random "sporting" events in major cities.

I actually don't think they'd attack Wwe. I think it would be more attacking that specific venue. WWE would just happen to be using it.

But as far as attacking major sports event I could see WWE being on the list. If for no other reason then it's a major event with a lot of people on live TV. If they actually care that it's WWE, the company has been very supportive of US troops.

But I think this list was ideas offered up for lone wolf attackers. No reason why you wouldn't include wwe if you're just making a list of random "sporting" events in major cities.

It's a terrible thought. 

I don't think ISIS wants to terrorize all the 13 year old boys who watch wrestling.

It would be a much bigger impact if they were to attack an NFL game.

I don't think ISIS wants to terrorize all the 13 year old boys who watch wrestling.

It would be a much bigger impact if they were to attack an NFL game.

That could be true. The part about an nfl game being a bigger impact. The part about WWE's audience being 13 year old boys is false.