Sure, why not. Whatever. WWE Network and Wrestlemania

Goalie

if in fact they are making calls to someone big, itd be an excellent time to add a mystery opponent as the last competitor to get an instant pop out of the crowd, give him the belt and get one of those "who do you think you are coming into my house and thinking you can just walking into the picture" with a handful of current top guys still on the active roster, reigns, lesnar, big show even since hes been no where to be seen. instant feud

I dont know who is out there to be honest.

I believe Jeff Hardy (who they want back) is injured.

Kurt Angle (who they dont want back) would be a tremendous surprise

CM Punk would be huge but isnt going to happen.

Del Rio is already back and barely compelling.

Rey Misterio has a good spot with AAA and Lucha Libre but WWE would take him back.

Dave Batista isnt overly interesting and doing well in Hollywood and also is pretty sour on WWE

Chris Jericho is available and friendly but not a big surprise.

In their own company guys like Finn Balor would be interesting but not *huge* as far as moving the needle.

Daniel Bryan would be the best as a babyface to keep the crowd hot but WWE doesnt want to clear him (this might change their minds).

Sting is hurt.

Short of recalling John Cena early, Im not sure what options they have.  And Cena is still Cena.  Not compelling.  Brock would work if he dominates the tournament and wins but it would mean paying him a lot of money. 

The other option is to pay homage to Survivor Series 98 (my favourite PPV as far as pure creative goes) with Roman playing The Rock, the Authority playing the Corporation and either Ambrose, Bryan or Owens playing Mankind.

I think they need Owens to give up the IC and get back into the main event tbh. I think hes done well to play the heel thus far and was pretty good with Cena as far as wrestling top guys (though cena could be credited just as much) I think them burying Ziggler might have hurt his credibility right now to jump to that spot, but hes someone I thought could have made the believable smaller heel like champ

For those that mentioned it, average age of RAW viewers is 40. Average age of SD viewers is 46.

I assume that it's half kids and half ancient senior citizens who think that Verne Gagne or Bruno Sammartino will do a run in lol.

Maybe it's popular in the deep south still?

I like the idea of Ambrose costing Reigns the title and turning Heel, That's what i would do. Not sure who i'd give the title too at the moment.

I'd lean towards someone new tho like Owens or Cesaro tho. Brock would be the best choice but... Since you can't really have Ambrose screw Regins out of the title by helping out Lesnar, cuz Lesnar don't need the help..

Maybe the Finals is Owens vs Regins and Ambrose who let's say loses earlier in the night to Owens, screws Reigns. 

I actually watched aftermath for the first time since probably renee young hosted it, the chick they got hosting it now brought up a good point that they are actually making bray wyatt/wyatt family a threat.  as much as i agree with most Bray hasnt been the best singles wrestler, putting the strap on him with his family there to cause chaos could be a nice move. maybe switch up new day as faces with the odd 4th man participant (brays opponent as new day would face off more vs the other 3 individually)  just thoughts

http://slam.canoe.com/Slam/Wrestling/2015/11/05/22569847.html

Top names expected in the tournament are Roman Reigns, who was the No. 1 contender for Rollins' title, Dean Ambrose, Sheamus, Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens, Bray Wyatt, U.S. champion Alberto Del Rio, and possibly a returning John Cena. 

I still think the strap on wyatt makes the most sense with his back up. their little survivor series match on smackdown vs primetime players and lucha dragons was a squash making them looking like an unstoppable force

So local wrestling...

Went to some shows with 20 year vets....  years of experience in local wrestling really doesn't mean a whole lot.      

Actually it was sadder watching old guys (completely out of shape) hurt themselves at the expense of maybe a few dozen peoples laughs.    

I would say that in local wrestling.... quality is much more important then quantity....   

So local wrestling...

Went to some shows with 20 year vets.... years of experience in local wrestling really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Actually it was sadder watching old guys (completely out of shape) hurt themselves at the expense of maybe a few dozen peoples laughs.

I would say that in local wrestling.... quality is much more important then quantity....

Is this you trying to insult me as you said in another thread? If you paid to watch shitty wrestling that's more on you. And aside from being in the business 15 years I've also promoted the best shows here over that time. So quantity and quality.

Please try again. *rolls eyes*