Which GM will be most active in FA?

BigBlue

I have no doubt in my mind that Desjardins will be the most active, whether he signs all the players he wants is another story. Ottawa has a lot of cap room and we all know how Desjardins roles.

I think Buono will act out of character during free agency, the Lions need a lot of help and I doubt Tedford thinks the Lions have solid enough talent and/or depth in order to compete.

Desjardens, Us, Edmonton. Do the Riders have $$$ left?

Riders shed Picard's contract and they apparently had money set aside for Heenan so I assume they have some money to play with.

I think with the signings and trades they've made that any money freed up by releasing Picard is gone. 

Ottawa and Winnipeg. Most active don't necessarily mean will do the best tho. We sign Bryant say and Jackson and that's a win. 2 guys considered Walters being active?

Bryant and Jackson would be huge. I'm hoping for those two and a linebacker like Peters.

Bryant, Jackson, Peters or Curran, and a backup NI receiver would be perfect in my book. Maybe throw in a guy like Wojt if I'm getting greedy.

I think that the Bombers and Ottawa will be the two busiest teams of FA day. If that is your definition of active then definitely those two teams will have the most calls in to the most players. Who is the most successful....well we shall see. The only teams I see as not being potential players are Hamilton and the Riders. However, if Taman sees someone he likes he may blow the wad and trim salary elsewhere.

I know some people are skeptical about how strongly we may pursue players this year in FA, but I believe we will see a real push this year. The Grey Cup does not come to our yard very often and I think the Bomber brass has the green light to spend and I think they have been positioning our team for the big spend for over a year now.

For those saying Desjardins will be the most active tomorrow, remember that he may have lots of money but players still have to want to sign. I'm pretty sure Desjardins has a bad reputation around the league, amongst players, because of how he dealt with Kevin Glenn last year, when Glenn's twitter was "hacked" and he called Desjardins a snake. 

Walters just said there are 5 or 6 guys they've got targeted for tomorrow.

If Walters knows what he's doing he's already talked to these players agents, suggesting we'd have a good chance with signing these guys.  I remember last year it was announced about 3 minutes after free agency opened that the Bombers signed Graig Newman, so I'm pretty sure Walters knows what he's doing ;)

For those saying Desjardins will be the most active tomorrow, remember that he may have lots of money but players still have to want to sign. I'm pretty sure Desjardins has a bad reputation around the league, amongst players, because of how he dealt with Kevin Glenn last year, when Glenn's twitter was "hacked" and he called Desjardins a snake. 

You're assuming the majority of the players have the same thoughts towards Marcel as an over rated, back up quarterback who's best before date was back when Doug Berry coached a team.

You're assuming the majority of the players have the same thoughts towards Marcel as an over rated, back up quarterback who's best before date was back when Doug Berry coached a team.

I remember hearing that a few players didn't sign with Ottawa because of the whole Glenn/Snake/Twitter thing.