Ugly or Wonderful ... your gut hunch for 2015

BigBlue

In all seriousness, I feel like i should wait until 2015 to actually make a prediction, I'll get back to this one once we 1. Get to 2015 2. Name a DC 3. Reach Free Agency 4. The Draft and 5. Training Camp.

These are the worst responses ever. The point of this thread is to make a prediction now. You can always adjust later on as things become more clear.

A lot of happenings to take place in this offseason yet, that can affect the club. How much will fa and the draft improve our situation of last year, will be interesting events. I'm looking for a playoff spot in 2015 and 10-8 certainly isn't out of the realm of possibility. I'll go with that.

I'm always hopeful and jacked up for a new season. I was hopeful that Tim Burke's 2013 Bombers would reprise 2011. I was hopeful that Stefan LeFors would be the next great Winnipeg QB. I was hopeful that the 2008 Bombers were right to stand pat with the 2007 Grey Cup finalist team.

This year ... I gotta say I am bummed out to see Bellefueille back after the way our O regressed in the back half of the season. But I am hopeful that the MOS is right that consistency between OC and QB will pay off and that everyone will take a step forward in 2015.

all I know is my gut says maybe

Same gut said 4 burgers was a good idea....

My gut told me to have 4 rum & cokes last night, a bag of chips, chip dip & then finish off a turkey wing & leg while watching a John Wayne DVD (Angel  & The Bad Man) at 1 am this morning, Bad gut. Baaaaad gut!!! Ugh!!!

My gut told me to have 4 rum & cokes last night, a bag of chips, chip dip & then finish off a turkey wing & leg while watching a John Wayne DVD (Angel  & The Bad Man) at 1 am this morning, Bad gut. Baaaaad gut!!! Ugh!!!

just shows how gut is related to judgment

just shows how gut is related to judgment

Yep. Sometimes what your gut says before & after are quite different. ;)

Alright let's make a legit prediction based on nothing but a gut feeling at this time, I feel we will be better than last season, I think Walters does everything he can to bring in some quality oline (holmes i think is a guy they go after hard)(if he is still a free agent that is). I think the D will be better regardless of who the coordinator is, i think Willy having a full season as a starter behind him will get better, I think having a stable running game will make a difference, I see the team as of now making the playoffs, i see teams like SASK and even Edmonton falling off a bit, I don't know what to expect from BC, I expect Calgary to still be the team to beat, BC could go either way, If Lulay is healthy, they might be good, if not, it's going to be a long year for them. I see the bombers finishing anywhere from 2nd to 4th in the West, making the playoffs, and at this time, I'm going to say losing in the western final to Calgary, who will repeat as Grey Cup Champs. 

11-7, 10-8 somewhere around there. Think we will see more parity this season in the division and the CFL as a whole. 

We would have to be at least 9 & 9 for O'Shea to keep his job and it will take at least 10 & 8 to get into the playoffs with a chance of advancing. 12 & 6 would be a fantasy, but there are so many unknowns at this point that an Ouija board would probably be the best source for a guess.