Game 27 : Avs @ Jets

Buff might stay on D. But again it shows he's expendable. I'd still pick up brunner. It will be a different story against the Ducks.

How about giving the Buff trade thing a rest for awhile?
Calm down. Someone mentioned trades and I replied. Take a deep breath and relax.

nah...I'm calm...by the way...Buff's not going anywhere.

Buff might stay on D. But again it shows he's expendable. I'd still pick up brunner. It will be a different story against the Ducks.

How about giving the Buff trade thing a rest for awhile?
Calm down. Someone mentioned trades and I replied. Take a deep breath and relax.

nah...I'm calm...by the way...Buff's not going anywhere.

CALM DOWN!!!!

If the team continues to play well they should not trade him until the off season. But they should trade him. Unless they can resign him for less.

I don't understand this. Why do you continue to push your agenda re: Byfuglien being traded when you've made it clear that it's not up for discussion? You're not going to change your mind. We get it. You want to see Byfuglien get traded. No matter what.

If the team continues to play well they should not trade him until the off season. But they should trade him. Unless they can resign him for less.

I don't understand this. Why do you continue to push your agenda re: Byfuglien being traded when you've made it clear that it's not up for discussion? You're not going to change your mind. We get it. You want to see Byfuglien get traded. No matter what.

It makes like zero sense.

Jets 2.0 started as a 1 line team....  Did what they said theyd do and got a second line.... continued on their path and got a 3rd line. Keep doing what their doing,

If and its a huge giant if....something comes across for Buff or Kane that actually gets us a top ill say a top 4 because lines change...  then no you dont make that trade.... you continue on the path you set out for.

Trading for the sake of trading is a giant bad idea in todays NHL. 

I find this hilarious. Someone mentions me wanting him traded. I reply and then people like you go on about me pushing this idea. for example, you make a statement that is factually wrong based off the idea that you're always right about everything. I'll give you credit, you're spot on with Bombers opinion. Not so much hockey.

I think trading Buff is best for the jets because he is the best asset for getting a high return. He's a phenomenal player. If the jets were a strong playoff team then he'd be worth more to the team here. But if the jets are not going to compete at a high level for 3 more years then I believe the law of diminishing returns forces the jets hand in making the trade.

Personally I'd be thrilled if buff was a jet the rest of his career. I'm a huge fan.

Now I've explained it once again. Can we please knock it off now? Thanks!

It makes like zero sense.

Jets 2.0 started as a 1 line team.... Did what they said theyd do and got a second line.... continued on their path and got a 3rd line. Keep doing what their doing,

If and its a huge giant if....something comes across for Buff or Kane that actually gets us a top ill say a top 4 because lines change... then no you dont make that trade.... you continue on the path you set out for.

Trading for the sake of trading is a giant bad idea in todays NHL.

Exactly correct. And I never said trade for the sake of trade. I agree with you. Please let's not put words in my mouth. Thanks.