Grey Cup 2014

Zontar

**** that noise, professional athletes MUST be emotionless robots program to make plays. 

If you want to be part of the elite few who actually get paid to play sports, then yes.  If you aren't equipped to deal with it, there are hundreds if not thousands who would love to take your place.

I don't actually understand the extreme reaction from Ticats fans (and Arash Madani). You could clearly see the flag flying right at the beginning of the play. Anyone who watched any CFL games ever surely knew there was a 95% chance at least that run was coming back before he even came close to breaking free.

Madani is a huge drama queen. Not sure how he's still employed in the business.

I don't actually understand the extreme reaction from Ticats fans (and Arash Madani). You could clearly see the flag flying right at the beginning of the play. Anyone who watched any CFL games ever surely knew there was a 95% chance at least that run was coming back before he even came close to breaking free.

Madani is a huge drama queen. Not sure how he's still employed in the business.

Because he is great at his job. Very well connected.

He's not even close to getting that TD without the penalties. That's why the whole hand wringing in Ham is laughable.

He had already beat the guy Reed blocked in the back so he would've scored regardless, but the one they DIDN'T call on the downfield holding easily assisted him.

Bingo right on... The non call would of easily stopped or at least contained him

One thing we gotta keep in mind, and certainly gets overlooked a lot, is that these are just kids out there. They're very young, and in a lotta cases, just not emotionally equipped to deal with some of the things that happen. Easy for us to sit back and say what we'd do...

I'm not excusing a 26 year old man who cried on the sidelines rather than go out and try to make another play for his team. That was ridiculous.

He's not even close to getting that TD without the penalties. That's why the whole hand wringing in Ham is laughable.

He had already beat the guy Reed blocked in the back so he would've scored regardless, but the one they DIDN'T call on the downfield holding easily assisted him.

That's the one I'm referring to. I  saw the flag & thought it was on that. 

I don't actually understand the extreme reaction from Ticats fans 

Extreme eye roll.

What about Larry Taylor's punt return in 2012 that cost the Stamps a Grey Cup & gave the Grey Cup  to Toronto, Zontar? The penalty on the return was called against the Stamps. **** happens.