How to get Aaron Woods more involved in the offence?

B-F-F-C

I like his attitude and his perseverance.  He's the kind of guy that would probably do anything to get more touches.   Maybe he could be used on some end around plays where he can use his wheels. I know he's primarily a returner and receiver but I wonder if he could be used as a running back and spell off Simpson.  

If I was Crowton I'd design a half dozen plays specifically for Woods to get his hands on the ball. 

Thoughts?

I've been saying since we got him I'd like to see him on some pitches out of the back field, and Clarence denmarks end around play. I'd love to see him groomed at RB so he could back up there, and we could use his speed there too. He can be an excellent player for us in the near future if we use him correctly

He certainly has a good powerful north south running style.

I noticed when Jameze Massey was in camp that our QBs have trouble hitting the small guys with passes consistently.  And Woods really is small.  I wouldn't want him to be too far away from the QB if we're going to be throwing passes to him.  Get him in on some screens or the end around like James said.

Nfl draft scout has him at a low fourty time of 4.22

That's pretty fast.......the question should be, why isn't this guy involved more in the offense with wheels like that.

Crowton had no clue about offense?

That is true, which is why we will use crash test dummies as QB's until the MB offence is perfected in practice and the real starter emerges.

As for Woods, the guy would be dynamite out of the backfield on hand offs, screens, dumps, you name it, you could probably design 25% of your offence around this guy, he's the next 'little ball of hate', a coordinator would have to blind to not see it.