Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

Two consecutive games Grigsby has had over 90 yds against Woods and Gerald Brown - believe me - he's getting touched.

Pft, get away with your facts man.

Seriously though, if the Bombers had an OC who could manage a two back system, he'd still be here and we'd be a better team for it.

Two weeks ago he literally ran over Bear Woods and knocked him on his ass. Love it not so much for Grigsby but its how much I hate Woods.

Amazing what a player can do when he's scared of his coach.

Interesting thought crossed my mind as I watched Grigsby punch in a 3-yard TD on sunday afternoon... If MB decided to give Grgsby the ball on the 3 yard line against this very Ham team and he punches it in.... Ham loses that game... Ham falls to 8-10 on the season... Ham probably misses the playoffs... Grigsby may or may not have still been released...

I need to find the alternate universe where I can see how this woulda played out... 

Interesting thought crossed my mind as I watched Grigsby punch in a 3-yard TD on sunday afternoon... If MB decided to give Grgsby the ball on the 3 yard line against this very Ham team and he punches it in.... Ham loses that game... Ham falls to 8-10 on the season... Ham probably misses the playoffs... Grigsby may or may not have still been released...

I need to find the alternate universe where I can see how this woulda played out... 

I thought Grigsby was hurt at the end of that game and Volny was in. Or am I remembering a different game?

I thought Grigsby was hurt at the end of that game and Volny was in. Or am I remembering a different game?

You may be right... doesn't change my thoughts on what we shoulda done... but certainly ruins the irony of the whole situation...

Two consecutive games Grigsby has had over 90 yds against Woods and Gerald Brown - believe me - he's getting touched.

Pft, get away with your facts man.

Seriously though, if the Bombers had an OC who could manage a two back system, he'd still be here and we'd be a better team for it.

Two weeks ago he literally ran over Bear Woods and knocked him on his ass. Love it not so much for Grigsby but its how much I hate Woods.

If you can catch someone off balance its not that hard to knock him over- even a 230 lb person. I`still not overly impressed with Grigsby even though he looks better in Hamilton than he did here.