Div. Final Sunday

Zontar

there's never been a receiver that played in the CFL that had a significant NFL career, as in a reasonable amount of playing time and receptions. 

How many CFL receivers have more than a few catches in the NFL?

as  you all said, Duron probably has lots of interest, (son of a hall of fame receiver?)

If he has a big NFL career, he'll be the first second one.

except

Fernandez spent his entire 6-year NFL career (1987-1992) with one team: the Los Angeles Raiders. During that span, Fernandez played in 86 games and amassed 209 catches for 3,764 yards and 19 touchdowns.

Andrew Hawkins has been a solid contributor in the NFL for a couple of years.

What was that Collaros was saying about being an *******? "I could be an ******* now but...." mic cuts out.... "I have a lot of respect for those guys. Someday I'll let you know how I really feel." Think a lot of chirping was going on?

I'm really curious about that too. What a terrible time for the mics to go out.

Surprised? Rod Black made them short circuit.

his voice crack on the last punt return td did them in

Reilly looking like he's in really rough shape.  If I was calling the D for Calgary I'd sit on the quick game cause it doesn't look like Reilly can throw it more than 20 yards.

Threw it deep into the Stamps end zone & bowman couldn't make the catch. 

Bowman is most overrated player in the entire league.

That Eric Rogers is an excellent rookie receiver. Mo Price is sitting & Rogers is playing in his spot. The Stamps are so deep everywhere. 

It's interesting that the Stamps have so much success without having that one game breaking receiver. 

Rogers looks game breaking to  me. Price could  be that guy but he is too inconsistent. 

Reilly can't throw, power comes from lower body, hard to throw when you can't set your feet and fire.  They'd have a better chance of winning this game with Goltz playing QB.  Braindead decision by Jones to even let Reilly play.

The Stamps would be very happy to see Goltz. #raisethewhiteflag