Stamps @ Als

johnzo

Would rather listen to Wally talk about his career than listen to Rod Black talk about the game, so didn't bother me.

Best Black line so far: "It says volumes that the defences are starting strong, shutting out teams, and that offences are adjusting."

That hitch screen on 2nd and 1 is an awful play call. Slow-developing high-risk play with the cornerback close on the line ... Als got lucky there that the Stampeder tackling was so bad.

TSN does so many of those in game interviews... do they actually think it's a popular segment? Or god forbid, do people actually like that? I'd sure love to know where they got the idea that we want to hear these terrible interviews during the game. 

Probably the same place they got the idea that Rod Black is a decent play-by-play guy.

TSN does so many of those in game interviews... do they actually think it's a popular segment? Or god forbid, do people actually like that? I'd sure love to know where they got the idea that we want to hear these terrible interviews during the game. 

Probably the same place they got the idea that Rod Black is a decent play-by-play guy.

TSN knows that fans hate Black yet they don't care. So, why should they care about these interviews?

I can only imagine that the Drew Tate bandwagon fans are breaking their ankles jumping off hugely right now. And the Bo Levi Mitchell haters are going into hiding.There is a core of Stamps fans that hate BLM & wanted Tate to be the starting Stamps qb. The Stamps fanbase is spoiled & entitled. They should walk a mile in our shoes to realize how lucky they are to have a young talented qb in Mitchell & a backup in Tate.

I can only imagine that the Drew Tate bandwagon fans are breaking their ankles jumping off hugely right now. And the Bo Levi Mitchell haters are going into hiding.There is a core of Stamps fans that hate BLM & wanted Tate to be the starting Stamps qb. The Stamps fanbase is spoiled & entitled. They should walk a mile in our shoes to realize how lucky they are to have a young talented qb in Mitchell & a backup in Tate.

listen, in terms of the crop of gb's availlable, especially at the back-up position, Tate probably leads at the best option any team has this season to have available from the bullpen, crapper today or not. For example, I'm thinking I'm not taking Brohm over Tate. But hey, Tate doesn't play for us so the more he caps the better.

listen, in terms of the crop of gb's availlable, especially at the back-up position, Tate probably leads at the best option any team has this season to have available from the bullpen, crapper today or not. For example, I'm thinking I'm not taking Brohm over Tate. But hey, Tate doesn't play for us so the more he caps the better.

GB's?  You mean garbage backs?  :D

After the interview that went forever last week was it really necessary to do another Never-ending one with Buono this game. Geez.

Whose idea was it to have a football game interfering with all these Hall of Fame interviews?

Yep.  Can't stand Wally at the best of times let alone when I'm trying to watch the game.