Stamps @ Als

johnzo

Crompton starting to look less like a guy who had no training camp and more like a real starter here.

Signing him to be our backup would've been nice.

Crompton had the misfortune to be in Edmonton when the circus was at Commonwealth, much like Elliott was here in Winnipeg last year, so in both cases, their real value was unknown.

Crompton starting to look less like a guy who had no training camp and more like a real starter here.

Crompton had the misfortune to be in Edmonton when the circus was at Commonwealth, much like Elliott was here in Winnipeg last year, so in both cases, their real value was unknown.

Crompton has the physical tools to be a CFL quarterback.  We'll see if he has what it takes between his ears.

I'm just nitpicking, but Elliott wasn't here last year.  It was the year before.

I'm just nitpicking, but Elliott wasn't here last year.  It was the year before.

What's Eliot's arm strength like?

I stand (sitting actually- its hard to type while standing up) corrected.

Not if you have one of these:

standing-desk1.jpg?8212ac

Is that you in the picture?  You're a little more "feminine" than I pictured you.

Is that you in the picture?  You're a little more "feminine" than I pictured you.

I wish.  I could use a frapaccino right about now.

Plus....I'd have my own boobs.

Oh you have your own boobs.. Don't lie.. They just called moobies..

I wish.  But I'm skinny.

I'm just nitpicking, but Elliott wasn't here last year. It was the year before.

Is that you in the picture? You're a little more "feminine" than I pictured you.

I wish. I could use a frapaccino right about now.

I wish. But I'm skinny.

How is this a bad thing? Lack of moobies is probably better for you in almost every way possible with the exception of boredom killing lol

I'm just nitpicking, but Elliott wasn't here last year. It was the year before.