Scouting, Tweaking or Changing

BigBlue

Gaydosh practicing with Hammie today... Austin must be taking calls right now, they are loaded with NAT DL

The same d line who is dead last in the league for sacks

Steinhauer is not playing an aggressive D...

I'd still take Bulcke over Cornell and Richardson

Gaydosh practicing with Hammie today... Austin must be taking calls right now, they are loaded with NAT DL

The same d line who is dead last in the league for sacks

Steinhauer is not playing an aggressive D...

I'd still take Bulcke over Cornell and Richardson

You and everyone else im pretty sure..

Messam has had 2 good games this entire season, both vs the bombers, i wish people would actually look at the bigger picture and realize that our team is very vulnerable to the run, it's not just messam and the riders that have run on us, it's the entire league. Doesn't matter what team we play, they all run on us. 

says one of the guys who just cant admit he was wrong

wrong about what exactly? that we shouldn't have signed messam? If you think for one second that Messam does the same behind our oline as he has done behind sask oline, you are kidding me, he's not even their number 1 running back, THe guy sat unsigned for 2 3 weeks. Should we have signed him? I don't think so cuz i don't think he'd make that much of a difference behind our oline. Messams stats for this season 38 rushing attempts for 258 yards. Messams rushing against the bombers... 25 carries 190 yards... Meaning in his other games he has had 13 carries for 68 yards. He's not as good as you think. Would he have made a difference if he was playing for us? No, he wouldn't have because then he wouldn't be playing against us. He's put up all his numbers vs the bombers.  7.6 yard average vs the bombers. 5.2 vs the rest of the league on way way less carries.. THe guy has had 75 percent of his carries this season vs the bombers. He'd make no difference to us at all.  Fun fact though : bombers lead the league in giving up the most rushing yards, don't matter who  we play or what running back it is, they all RUN on us. 

Unless the argument is we should have signed him so then he wouldn't be playing against us. But even if that's the argument, why sign a guy just so he doesn't play against you, guess we should sign john chick and everyone else who gives us problems too, just so they wouldn't play against us. 

Your really reaching... its time to admit it now

How am i reaching? Everything i said there was true. 

If he were to come to Winnipeg.....what would our ideal Dline look like? Who is in and who is out?

No one would be out initially, it may even take untill next year before he's ready.... But I would like to see Turner pushed out to DE when Christo is ready... Get him to lose 10 or so pounds and I think he'd be our best End since Phill Hunt

I think Billikudi is a tackle and I would hope he replaces Bryant Turner. I have not been impressed with him this year. Or any of the D-linemen.

You're not impressed with Turner when statistically he's having one of his best years? He's got 5 sacks already so far, his career high is 7... and 16 tackles already and his career high in that catergory is 20. Methinks you have unrealistic expectations of a defensive tackle. 

If we were to get Bilukidi up here the obvious place for him to go is the other position where we play Thomas a bunch of snaps. 

Messam has had 2 good games this entire season, both vs the bombers, i wish people would actually look at the bigger picture and realize that our team is very vulnerable to the run, it's not just messam and the riders that have run on us, it's the entire league. Doesn't matter what team we play, they all run on us.

says one of the guys who just cant admit he was wrong

wrong about what exactly? that we shouldn't have signed messam? If you think for one second that Messam does the same behind our oline as he has done behind sask oline, you are kidding me, he's not even their number 1 running back, THe guy sat unsigned for 2 3 weeks. Should we have signed him? I don't think so cuz i don't think he'd make that much of a difference behind our oline. Messams stats for this season 38 rushing attempts for 258 yards. Messams rushing against the bombers... 25 carries 190 yards... Meaning in his other games he has had 13 carries for 68 yards. He's not as good as you think. Would he have made a difference if he was playing for us? No, he wouldn't have because then he wouldn't be playing against us. He's put up all his numbers vs the bombers. 7.6 yard average vs the bombers. 5.2 vs the rest of the league on way way less carries.. THe guy has had 75 percent of his carries this season vs the bombers. He'd make no difference to us at all. Fun fact though : bombers lead the league in giving up the most rushing yards, don't matter who we play or what running back it is, they all RUN on us.

Unless the argument is we should have signed him so then he wouldn't be playing against us. But even if that's the argument, why sign a guy just so he doesn't play against you, guess we should sign john chick and everyone else who gives us problems too, just so they wouldn't play against us.

Your really reaching... its time to admit it now

How am i reaching? Everything i said there was true.

Honestly, I can't even read your posts on this topic because your so blindly against the idea that you were wrong it drives me nuts...

The bloody point we all made in signing Messam in the first place was very simple and if you still don't get it I'm done with you

We wanted Messam because not only was he an upgrade on Volny, he was a great change of pace RB. He has proven that he is still good and that 7 other teams ****** up (including the bombers) for not giving him a chance. He would also be great depth and insurance for an IN GAME back up because we would have a decent number two back in case Grigsby got hurt WITHOUT having to burn a DI on a RB.

If you still can't see that not signing him was a mistake for the above reasons, your either just as stubborn as Etch, or your just not a very intelligent individual.