Tim Tebow to the Als?

gbill2004

I don't feel bad for that organization at all and their QB woes. If they would have just actually developed someone under AC they'd have a QB now. Instead, they held on to players that never seemed to be in their long term plans, and never gave anybody playing time. I remember there were a bunch of games where the Als had the game in the bag and AC finished the game. Perfect time to give a developing QB playing time, but nope, AC needed to pad his stats.

I don't feel bad for that organization at all and their QB woes. If they would have just actually developed someone under AC they'd have a QB now. Instead, they held on to players that never seemed to be in their long term plans, and never gave anybody playing time. I remember there were a bunch of games where the Als had the game in the bag and AC finished the game. Perfect time to give a developing QB playing time, but nope, AC needed to pad his stats.

That was the thing about AC. He played from start to finish. The  Als deserve to be where they are now. This is on Popp & Trestman. Never developed anyone behind Calvillo. Trestman is in Chicago so he doesn't care. So, it's on Popp for putting the Als in the situation they're in now. I agree with AC padding his stats. 

I agree about them not developing anyone behind calvillo, so it's really their fault for the mess they are in. I know it was Rod Black but last night him and forde were talking about the als issues at qb and they mentioned the succession plan might have actually been Russell Wilson, I think i LOL'd a bit at that because Wilson has never even stepped foot on a Canadian field and never will. Als got problems for sure. Tebow? Be cool to see but don't think he'd do any better. The myth with Tebow seems to be the "all he does is win", well, if that was the case, the broncos would have won the superbowl a couple seasons ago and tebow would actually have a job in the NFL. 

I think Tebow has said he won't play unless it's NFL.

Pretty sure that was Vince Young who said this, he certainly has no plan of moving up to Canada everyone in Texas says.

Tebow I don't know, but I'd love to see him get a shot at redemption.  He really did quite well in Denver, winning that playoff game amidst all that hot criticism he was getting.  He was snubbed in New York, and I still hate Rex Ryan to this day for not letting him play, that jerk was determined Tebow was gonna sit.  Was very surprised he ended up in New England last year too, it's not really like the Patriots needed him anyway and nobody's gonna get a shot at QB there until Tom Brady retires.

Big guy and he certainly wouldn't go down easy up here.  I'd think he'd be kinda like another Mike Reilly only bigger and stronger.  Certainly think he should get a shot up here, that is if he wants to play.

@HerbZurkowsky1: Both @JimPoppGM and head coach Tom Higgins told me QB @TimTebow not expected to join #Als.

@HerbZurkowsky1: QB Jerrod Johnson, who played collegiately at Texas A&M and is 6-foot-5, will be joining the #Als next week, I've been told. Last with Bears

@DidierRDS: @HerbZurkowsky1 Great. Another inaccurate passer.