Do you think Cheveldayoff is doing a good job?

Atomic

Do you think Cheveldayoff is doing a good job?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Cheveldayoff is doing a good job?

• Yes
    • No

I know the people who were called to the scene.

I also know that Goalie is a hater and troll so I will refrain from continuing on with this.

Go jets go!

Just because you know people who were called to the scene, doesn't mean you know what really happened. There are always more than one version and only one truth. The point is there was absolutely no need for you to bring it up in the first place.

Slandering players on a public forum is pretty low but to go beyond that and say you have "proof" from responding people (which is still heresy and not proof at all..) is beyond douchey...

I'll go even farther and say I know a fire chief and a paramedic supervisor who are my very close friends.AND huge Jets fans and neither one of them has mentioned such a juicy tidbit of information to me during our hang outs or at games...

So take that for what it's worth..

Because a fire chief would know this how?  

Regardless believe what you want to believe...   maybe ask mr fire chief about Kane previous habits of bill skipping and see what he says lol.   

As I said before... If Kane is a ****** who cares.. as long as he scores 30 + goals and and helps us win then all is good.  

They all can't be great team community guys like Ducky and Teemu used to be..

Because a fire chief would know this how?

Regardless believe what you want to believe... maybe ask mr fire chief about Kane previous habits of bill skipping and see what he says lol.

As I said before... If Kane is a ****** who cares.. as long as he scores 30 + goals and and helps us win then all is good.

They all can't be great team community guys like Ducky and Teemu used to be..

You dont think a fire chief would catch on the radio that kind of info or hear the special treatment code and not catch the gossip? dont be dense..

I realize kane isnt a saint.. It is still slander and illegal to insult, imply wrongdoing and suggest that he is guilty of something...

Frankly, dont understand why you have such a hardon for him,.didnt autograph your poster or steal your girlfriend?

Jets are on a roll now, playing very good defensive hockey, buying in to the system maurice is implementing. Pretty solid to spectacular road trip really, 7 out of 8 points, should have been and easily could have been 8 out of 8. The lack of goal scoring is a concern but... what this little road trip shows is you can win tight games with good defensive play. I'm pretty confident that eventually the goal scoring will come, some of these guys seem pretty snake bitten right now...but still confident their time will come to break out and when they do, I suspect it might be quite huge actually.

Hope it doesn't take away from their defensive game tho as that is what has been winning them games.

What the Jets are doing right now is playing playoff hockey... Out hitting their opponents, blocking shots left right and center, winning that 1 goal game.

If the scoring comes and eventually it will, this team might surprise some people.

It seems to me in this day and ago, with twitter and all this social media crap that some people just like to talk crap to people and for some reason or another will be a tough guy online to them, anyone ever actually check out Kanes twitter? see some of the comments he gets? My guess is those people making those comments are also the ones making up the rumors about him too. Why? who really knows, I would assume jealousy is a factor and probably the main factor for sure. 

Im not worried about scoring yet (though I do have Wheeler and Trouba in my pool so lets get going boys).  They are buying into Maurice's system and you can see their confidence growing.  The old Jets would have folded in the third period last night.

They are still getting chances.  Sheif seems poised to break out anytime here.

I almost wonder if Kane-Scheif-Wheeler need to be broken up.  Someone else mentioned that they are almost too good to be put together.  I'd put Buff on the right side of that line, move Wheeler back with Little & Ladd and Frolik down with Perrault and Lowry.  Lowry, by the way, looks more and more like a full marks NHL'er. He's a great example of draft and develop.  Drafted 67th overall in 2011 and slowly worked his way up to being an everyday 3rd line centre.  Good for him.

This week is a big test though.  The Jets will get to measure their ability, confidence and system versus the Pens.

I know the people who were called to the scene.

I also know that Goalie is a hater and troll so I will refrain from continuing on with this.

Go jets go!

You shouldn't have started the BS to begin with. Called to the scene? Why? Are they EMS, Cops? Your credibility has just  peaked somewhere between zero and nil.

Great game by Jets.

Now 3rd in the division. When was the last time that happened?

Lowry seemed to struggle a bit tonight. Trouba continues to be a warrior. Scheif finally scores and could have had a couple others. Jets, especially Wheeler need to shoot more. Kane maybe needs to shoot less.

Wondered why frolik was not his usual self this season. Lawless revealed he has been playing with a dislocated thumb all season but refused to sit out. Warrior. Presumably he's healed up because he was all over the place tonight.

Great game by Jets.

Lowry seemed to struggle a bit tonight. Trouba continues to be a warrior. Scheif finally scores and could have had a couple others. Jets, especially Wheeler need to shoot more. Kane maybe needs to shoot less.

Wondered why frolik was not his usual self this season. Lawless revealed he has been playing with a dislocated thumb all season but refused to sit out. Warrior. Presumably he's healed up because he was all over the place tonight.

I disagree about Lowry...I thought he was very steady as usual. I thought Bogo was not as good as the other night, he had some giveaways. Although Ladd had a good goal, I still can't get over the fact that virtually every game, he makes a bone headed pass by not looking what he is doing. Too bad Pavs let in a weak one...otherwise three shutouts in a row.

Great game by Jets.

I disagree about Lowry...I thought he was very steady as usual. I thought Bogo was not as good as the other night, he had some giveaways. Although Ladd had a good goal, I still can't get over the fact that virtually every game, he makes a bone headed pass by not looking what he is doing. Too bad Pavs let in a weak one...otherwise three shutouts in a row.

I just noticed Lowry unable to keep up with Buff a few times.  It wasnt constant, but saw it a couple of times.  Downlow cycle, Lowry wasnt holding up his end of the bargain.  Tough comparison though.

Ladd made a terribly stupid play trying to unload a huge body check, missed his man and I think it went for a 2 on 1.  Moments later though, Ladd jumped back into the play and took the puck out of the Jets' zone.  But yes, he often makes one glaring mistake per game.

Still dont think I like Kane-Scheif-Wheeler as a line.  Its almost too much.  I think Scheif is good with either guy but probably benefits Kane more.  I'd either swap Wheeler and Frolik or move Frolik back to 3rd line.

Great game by Jets.

I thought Lowry was good too and think he's going to develop into a top power center. Bogo has not lived up to expectations and Kane couldn't hit a soccer net, Ladd making too many bone-headed mistakes in our end.  Other than that, Jets playing much better than I expected.

Bogo is somewhat of an enigma out there, one shift he looks like he's definitely gonna be that top pairing d man, making very nice plays and passes and hitting guys left right and center, another nice hip check last night by bogo... but then on another shift he makes a dumb play that ends up in the back of our net.

Perhaps expectations are too high for BOGO, he might not be a legit #1 pairing D man but... He's probably not that bad as #2 pairing guy. 

Bogo is somewhat of an enigma out there, one shift he looks like he's definitely gonna be that top pairing d man, making very nice plays and passes and hitting guys left right and center, another nice hip check last night by bogo... but then on another shift he makes a dumb play that ends up in the back of our net.

Perhaps expectations are too high for BOGO, he might not be a legit #1 pairing D man but... He's probably not that bad as #2 pairing guy. 

Well he's paid enuf to be a #1 pairing.

Look around the league, lots of second pairing D man are paid like first pair guys. Salary shouldn't matter one bit. THe cap is just gonna keep rising and in a couple years, Bogos cap hit will probably look pretty good actually. 

Just wait till you see what they have to pay Trouba.