Injury update - July 13

@PentonKirk: Mike O'Shea says Cory Watson, Chris Greaves and Moe Leggett likely won't play on Thursday. #Bombers

Greaves is no surprise cuz O'Shea already told us he was out for weeks. Most folks glommed onto the #2 but it looks a bit more serious than that. Greaves was our best overall o-lineman. Hopefully, he's not out as long as I first suspected - 6 to 8 games. Watson is a chronic so his status will always be somewhat doubtful so I hope he's either traded for an asset or somehow regains his physical health.

Legget is a real downer cuz it causes a number of defensive shifts.

None of them make it as good as when he's playing safety. 

Not a Bomber injury but Collaros is out this week vs the Stamps. Should be a walk in the park for Calgary this week.

Game is already over.

It will be closer than you might think. Stamps tend to take walkover games like this not very seriously. Still, pencil in a Calgary win.

Not a Bomber injury but Collaros is out this week vs the Stamps. Should be a walk in the park for Calgary this week.

Game is already over.

It will be closer than you might think. Stamps tend to take walkover games like this not very seriously. Still, pencil in a Calgary win.

Last year, based on the standings us and Edmonton were the walk overs. Calgary had a combined score of 161-94 and a 5-0 record.

In 2012 Winnipeg and Hamilton had six wins. Edmonton had seven. Calgary had a combined score of 231-139 and a record of 7-0.

What part of that is taking walkover games not seriously?

Game is already over.

The Stamps won't make this close. Austin got his wish. No Burris. He's got  Mazzoli now. It'll be 36-10 Stamps. 

@PentonKirk: Mike O'Shea says Cory Watson, Chris Greaves and Moe Leggett likely won't play on Thursday. #Bombers

Greaves is no surprise cuz O'Shea already told us he was out for weeks. Most folks glommed onto the #2 but it looks a bit more serious than that. Greaves was our best overall o-lineman. Hopefully, he's not out as long as I first suspected - 6 to 8 games. Watson is a chronic so his status will always be somewhat doubtful so I hope he's either traded for an asset or somehow regains his physical health.

Legget is a real downer cuz it causes a number of defensive shifts.

None of them make it as good as when he's playing safety. 

just lol at this entire post... a few weeks is 6-8 in your mind? trade a chronically injured player.. yup for sure. Man, i swear to god, i get dumber reading your posts. Not a shot at you or anything but just the lack of knowledge and just total guessing game you play is becoming ridiculous. 

Game is already over.

Last year, based on the standings us and Edmonton were the walk overs. Calgary had a combined score of 161-94 and a 5-0 record.

In 2012 Winnipeg and Hamilton had six wins. Edmonton had seven. Calgary had a combined score of 231-139 and a record of 7-0.

What part of that is taking walkover games not seriously?

Classic Nate, spew a lot of bullshit and hope no one questions it. And if it does get questioned just pretend it never happened.

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk 1m

#Bombers receiver Aaron Kelly is nowhere to be seen today.

A little better than Bauming's phrasing:

"Aaron Kelly is MIA from #Bombers practice today. Romby Bryant taking first team reps at Kelly's boundary WR spot."

Can we stop using "MIA" when someone isn't practicing? Makes it sound like the player has zero excuse and has left the team or something.

Kirk Penton ‏@PentonKirk 1m

#Bombers receiver Aaron Kelly is nowhere to be seen today.

A little better than Bauming's phrasing:

"Aaron Kelly is MIA from #Bombers practice today. Romby Bryant taking first team reps at Kelly's boundary WR spot."

Can we stop using "MIA" when someone isn't practicing? Makes it sound like the player has zero excuse and has left the team or something.

MIA means "missing in action". I see nothing wrong with that. If he said Kelly is AWOL, that would be inappropriate.