Nic Grigsby

Brandon

21 for 122 yards  and also 2 receptions for 17 yards..... 

The guy was money all night.... I think Ford is gonzo if Cotton shows anything in the return game when he comes back.    

Such a different back and looked good finding holes up the middle and grinding extra yards.

As good as Grigsby's line was tonight, I still wasn't too impressed with many of his runs. Especially in the first half where he was buoyed by two big runs. Still, I am impressed with the way he finished off the night and that's what matters most.

You didn't like when he hit holes and skimmed by guys up the middle?

As good as Grigsby's line was tonight, I still wasn't too impressed with many of his runs. Especially in the first half where he was buoyed by two big runs. Still, I am impressed with the way he finished off the night and that's what matters most.

His longest run was 25 yards... You really can't say that big runs made him look better than he was...

That was a very consistent ground game... Much better then what we've been used to IMO

I thought he was alright, but I don't think he played great.  I am looking forward to having Cotton in there.  Grigsby still struggled with reads and was slow on cuts, for most of the game.  Did better near the end when they ran him on sweeps with a lot of green space to hit.

I had him as my fantasy running back this week - did any of you ? No TD's though :(

Had him as my flex. Good numbers in that spot.

I had Owens in there at flex. Embarrassed to say I cheered when he had that ST TD - but only because we had the game won already :)

Grisby wowed the hell outta me.. 122 yards, huge average.. My math was weak lol 6 YPC.. For a 3rd string RB that's craziness..

Very shifty with slick cuts and that spin outta the backfield was a thing of beauty.. Totally did not see that coming..

Grisby wowed the hell outta me.. 122 yards, huge average, around 10 ypc. For a 3rd string RB that's craziness..

Very shifty with slick cuts and that spin outta the backfield was a thing of beauty.. Totally did not see that coming..

tough to bring down too, at times he pushed the pile to gain extra yards. Also have to mention, liked how near the end, the bombers players were staying in bounds to let the clock run down instead of going out of bounds, good coaching there. 

Grisby wowed the hell outta me.. 122 yards, huge average.. My math was weak lol 6 YPC.. For a 3rd string RB that's craziness..

I don't know which spin move I liked better, Grigsby to get out of the backfield or Jason Vega to get into the backfield and get that sack

On more than one occasion he was able to make not just the first person miss, but the second and third as well.  He had a solid game and at least he made the decision as to who should start next week a hard one for the coaches. It's a nice problem to have.

I

Grigsby's numbers were great, but from my seats it looked like he made a number of reads that he didn't have the quickness to execute.  I remember a few times thinking Cotton's quickness would have helped him bust off big runs where Grigsby cut or stutter-stepped and didn't push off quick enough and got grabbed by a reaching defender. 

I like how Grigsby's reads got better as the game went on, but can't help but think it was partially because the Argos D was getting fatigued, and we were in run mode to close the game out.  Don't know that we'd be talking about a great performance if it were a tighter game. 

That said, there's something to be said from learning from in-game action.  If Cotton's out again next week, Grigsby might have an opportunity to earn the job if he keeps progressing.

I had him as my fantasy running back this week - did any of you ? No TD's though :(

Had him as my flex. Good numbers in that spot.

I had Owens in there at flex. Embarrassed to say I cheered when he had that ST TD - but only because we had the game won already :)

I cheered... he was my lock of the week!  I'll take a garbage td at that point ;)