Henry Burris (OTT) - 22/28, 287 yards, 1 TD

Zach Collaros (HAM) - 18/26, 248 yards, 1 TD

Darian Durant (SSK) - 14/19, 189 yards, 3 TD

Troy Smith (MTL) - 11/22, 141 yards

Mike Reilly (EDM) - 20/27, 177 yards, 1 TD

Kevin Glenn (BC) - 22/29, 245 yards, 1 TD

Ricky Ray (TOR) - 7/9, 90 yards, 1 TD

Drew Willy (WPG) - 20/35, 280 yards, 1 TD

I listed Mitchell, Tate and Glenn as starters. Don't know who will start in Calgary, Glenn is the starter for now in BC. I would say Willy's numbers are pretty exciting if you're a Bomber fan, especially factoring in things that don't show up on the stat sheet - for example, after watching all the preseason games, it's easy to say that no QB was let down by his receivers more than Drew. I'd say the veterans clearly outplayed him (Burris, Ray, Glenn, Durant) but you can lump him right in there with Collaros and Reilly, which is really what we should be hoping for at this point.

The yardage total is impressive to me as well, over 100 yards more than Reilly on the same amount of completions. The completion percentage is not exactly where I'd like it, but again ... preseason receivers letting him down makes that look worse than it actually was. Everyone has to deal with it as a QB, so it's not like Willy is exclusive, but he certainly dealt with it more than any other starting QB. For those who want to keep count of this sort of thing, Willy was the victim of six drops by my count. Three by Donavon Kemp, one by Aaron Kelly, one by Jaymar Johnson and one by Rory Kohlert.

Mitchell Gale (TOR) - 21/27, 249 yards, 1 TD

Trevor Harris (TOR) - 16/28, 167 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Casey Pachall (TOR) - 5/8, 104 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Robert Marve (WPG) - 5/8, 90 yards, 1 TD

Brian Brohm (WPG) - 7/16, 91 yards, 1 TD

Max Hall (WPG) - 6/14, 53 yards, 1 INT

John Beck (BC) - 12/27, 161 yards, 2 INT

Travis Partridge (BC) - 8/13, 116 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Matt Nichols (EDM) - 17/23, 262 yards, 1 TD

Pat White (EDM) - 5/11, 37 yards, 1 INT

Jonathan Crompton (EDM) - 3/8, 19 yards

Jacory Harris (EDM) - 0/2

Alex Brink (MTL) - 11/17, 108 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Collin Klein (MTL) - 4/10, 57 yards, 1 INT

Tanner Marsh (MTL) - 13/25, 137 yards, 1 INT

Jeremiah Masoli (HAM) - 9/12, 137 yards, 3 TD

Dan Lefevour (HAM) - 4/12, 45 yards, 2 INT

Stephen McGee (HAM) - 4/7, 49 yards

Corey Robinson (HAM) - 0/2

Adam Weber (SSK) - 2/6, 39 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Tino Sunseri (SSK) - 4/8, 39 yards, 1 int

Thomas Demarco (OTT) - 4/12, 97 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

Danny O'Brien (OTT) - 5/16, 57 yards

Bryant Moniz (CAL) - 3/9, 3 yards

Included the list of numbers for the backups as well, if anyone likes that kind of thing.

Thanks for this.

Drew Willy is the next elite CFL QB.

I would say that Collaros, Reilly and Willy are the next three. They're all exciting players and that's what this league needs. I don't want to say any of them are the next Calvillo, but we need eventual successors to the trio of Ray, Burris and Calvillo. Durant has stepped up to the plate, but this league needs more QB talent and these three are it.

I really like Nichols and both Toronto backups, but it can be a little hard to judge with Toronto because they keep it really simple for the QB's, they count on their receivers to get a lot of YAC based off of misdirection.

It's kind of funny to me that Popp went with 2 QB's who just chuck the ball after years of having a very controlled, smart QB in Calvillo who got the ball out quick and didn't take a lot of chances.  

Masoli got a lot of press hype for that game at Varsity, but I don't think many CFL fans got to see it, would have liked to see it so we could tell if it was deserved.

Matt Nichols deserves to be starting somewhere as well, IMO. It's just too bad injuries have limited him.

Montreal or Ottawa should try to swing a trade for him.

Ottawa is OK with Burris and Demarco, but Montreal .... yeeesh they look really really weak there. That's what can happen when you have a stud who is not only one of the greatest of all time, but stayed relatively healthy, you get complacent and don't develop. Now look at the mess they are in.

It will very interesting to see what Collaros' and Glenn's numbers look like in couple of months compared to Willy's on an admittedly less talented team. That should tell us if Walters made the right decision or rather, if we got lucky.

I think we should leave glenn out of this, i'd say compare willy to reilly and collaros, Glenn isn't a qb who will be around as long as those 3 could be, He's been around the block, Reilly willy and Collaros are the future, better to compare the future to the future instead of to the past really. Glenn coming here didn't really make sense for us, we need to find a qb who can be here for a long time, Willy could be that guy, Glenn would have been a stop gap, That is what he is essentially in BC cuz we all know when lulay is healthy, he is starting. 

Reilly,Willy,Collaros are the next big 3 QB's in this league, I'd just about wager anything on that.

You got that top tier of QB's, Ray,Burris (he's 40 though) and Lulay (He's hurt) and I'm going to put Durant up there too. 

Then you got that up and coming group of Reilly,Collaros,Willy. I'm gonna go out on a limb here cuz thats where all the good fruit on the tree is anyway and say that those 3 guys are indeed the future, They are the ray burris and lulay/durant in a few years time.