Possible Changes: Who? When? What Do You Think?

Probably bring in a kicker.

Burke has said some vets jobs are on the line, so when do we see changes and who? Do we see any on offense? Personally, I'd sub in Swiston for Morley and Simmons in for Boatman. Maybe Miles for Anderson.

Burke has said some vets jobs are on the line, so when do we see changes and who? Do we see any on offense? Personally, I'd sub in Swiston for Morley and Simmons in for Boatman. Maybe Miles for Anderson.

boatman and morely have to be on the line since they were apparently on the line in training camp. I'd think that dbs jobs are on the line too just based on how unhappy Burke rightly is with the last couple games. Johnson that means you and maybe suber too given that he's been pretty poor the last 2 games (though I think he gets chances to rebound)

The Ti-Cats are bad, but also have been hit with so many injuries.  I am wondering if it's that shitty stadium they play in?  Or just shitty luck.

Probably a bit of both. Calgary plays in a 53 year old stadium. The injuries the last 2 seasons with that team dwarf anything going on in Ham.... err... Guelph. BTW, watching a game from there is just an embarassment for the CFL. No wonder Chris Williams  told the Ti cats to get lost.

I've been a steadfast defender of Crowton and our leadership but thus far hasnt been too positive... our defense is either getting over confident or figured out.. d-line has struggled of late..

my patience is wearing thin and I'm almost ready to start joining the ranks of demanding change.. oc,.maybe hc. dbs, oline and maybe even rb

But not GM?

nope. I love the talent Mack has.been bird dogging.. I've also liked his picks in the draft.. he, to me anyway, is not the biggest concern right now. not to mention, who we replace him with? Mack gets till end of season if im his boss.. finish what he started..

Crowton, Buck, Johnson, Morely, Boatman, Suber, Anderson, Edwards, Denmark, and Renaud have to be among the guys worrying for their jobs right about now ...

Renaud?  The guy leading the CFL in punting average?

Sorry but if you think we're going to find someone better than him off the scrap heap, you're dreaming.  He's not perfect but this is the CFL... nobody is.  With the amount of times he's called on, no surprise he shanks a few.