Bombers cut 4 players

Mike

I have no problem spelling Liram :lol:

I liked Maher's field goals.  He kicked them with authority and even from the 40, he had another 10 yards to spare.   Liram's fg's seemed to peak earlier and then come down with less distance to spare.    But he's Cdn and pretty good to boot  :lol:  :lol:

It's Lirim, not Liram.

Seriously, his first name is way easier to spell then his last name yet a lot of you guys seems to get that wrong.  I've seen Liam, Liram, pretty sure I've seen one other spelling too.

Weirdo's.

L2S

I have no problem with these cuts... Hoping to see Peach and Vega as the DEs come game one

I was perturbed about the Nzegwu release when it happened... I was really hoping he'd be the next import pass rusher to dominate in the phill hunt/Alex hall level

I have no problem with these cuts... Hoping to see Peach and Vega as the DEs come game one

I was perturbed about the Nzegwu release when it happened... I was really hoping he'd be the next import pass rusher to dominate in the phill hunt/Alex hall level

Something we have not had emerge this year is a pass rusher who engages two opposing linemen, and we are going to miss that- badly.

O'Shea has said the starting DL will consist of a Peach, Vega, Turner and Thomas.

Boooo towards Thomas over Anderson...

That doesnt mean Anderson is not on the gameday roster

I guess one of the rotation will be... combination of N Thomas & I Peach will rotate with the combination of I Anderson & N Richardson.

Canadian vs import.

Crappy vs exceptional.

Start a Canadian somewhere else.

where? CFL rosters are always built by slotting in your top canadians then filling imports around them and given the injuries we've had Thomas is one of the best we have. 

Canadian vs import.

Crappy vs exceptional.

where? CFL rosters are always built by slotting in your top canadians then filling imports around them and given the injuries we've had Thomas is one of the best we have.

I personally think we would be better off with 6 on offence and one at field corner

Canadian vs import.

Crappy vs exceptional.

I personally think we would be better off with 6 on offence and one at field corner

I'd rather have a consistently good OL this year.  The DL are going to rotate either way, and Thomas is going to play significant snaps, neither he or Anderson would play every down.

Something we have not had emerge this year is a pass rusher who engages two opposing linemen, and we are going to miss that- badly.

I think you'll see Turner and Anderson getting a fair amount of double teams, but there's no such thing as a DL who takes up 2 gaps at the CFL level.

Canadian vs import.

Crappy vs exceptional.

again, where? 3 receivers? So that if we have a guy get hurt we're using the scrapings of the league to field enough guys? On the OL so our qbs can get hammered game in and game out again and god help them if there is an injury there? RB? We don't have a good enough RB to do that.... 

Canadian vs import.

Crappy vs exceptional.

again, where? 3 receivers? So that if we have a guy get hurt we're using the scrapings of the league to field enough guys? On the OL so our qbs can get hammered game in and game out again and god help them if there is an injury there? RB? We don't have a good enough RB to do that.... 

We could simply go 4 NI OL, and if there was an injury, then we could go 3 NI receivers. None of the import receivers really stood out anyway. \If there is to many injuries to OL and receivers we could then go back to rotating 2 on defence.

I used to be a huge Morely basher, but he's fairly adequate at RG. I noticed a huge difference last season when he came back from injury in the OL play.

I just think Anderson Getting the majority of snaps beside Turner could be really special. They could really form a good cohesion and dominate OL's together all year.

I guess another way of putting it is this, the gap from Goosen/Morely to Morely/Knapp isn't nearly as big as the gap from Thomas to Anderson IMO.

If Goosen truly isn't Ready, JFG looks pretty darn good at rec. and Renaud and Carter would be adequate depth for the first while until Goosen is ready.

I suspect they will start the season with Morely at Center and Thomas at Tackle, but I also don't suspect it will last very long.

Canadian vs import.
Crappy vs exceptional.

We could simply go 4 NI OL, and if there was an injury, then we could go 3 NI receivers. None of the import receivers really stood out anyway. \If there is to many injuries to OL and receivers we could then go back to rotating 2 on defence.

I used to be a huge Morely basher, but he's fairly adequate at RG. I noticed a huge difference last season when he came back from injury in the OL play.

I just think Anderson Getting the majority of snaps beside Turner could be really special. They could really form a good cohesion and dominate OL's together all year.

I guess another way of putting it is this, the gap from Goosen/Morely to Morely/Knapp isn't nearly as big as the gap from Thomas to Anderson IMO.

If Goosen truly isn't Ready, JFG looks pretty darn good at rec. and Renaud and Carter would be adequate depth for the first while until Goosen is ready.

I suspect they will start the season with Morely at Center and Thomas at Tackle, but I also don't suspect it will last very long.

Good post. I like your logic here.