Anyone here post at riderfans?

I PM'd them a while back for you and they said your account is active.

Originally Posted by WBB-Mike

Just passing along a message from a member of my site. He mentioned this morning that nobody here has activated his account under the name "Duressler47" and I told him I'd pass it along.

Cheers,
Mike

Reply:
Mike,

Says:

Duressler47 user-online.png

Mini Statistics

Join Date 01-19-2014 Current Activity Viewing Thread Hey!!!!! Last Activity Today 12:43 PM

ZOMG teh Riderz are soooooooooooooo awesome111!!!!! Best team ever!!11!!! Why are we so blessed?!?! 

there now you don't need to go to rider fans I just summed up the entire place. 

A common scenario.

Fan of Other Team : We have a pretty good fanbase, passionate , vocal, rich history.

Riderfans. Meh, nowhere close to us, we're different we're special . I was at your stadium last week there were more Rider fans (or loudest fans were Rider fans). We're not like other fans in Canada.

Fan of Other Team : Well, I was at a Rider game with my team sweater on and somebody whipped a beer can at my (kid, girlfriend , buddy etc) head.

Riderfans : <indignation> So what ? happens at every game we're no different.

I like Riderfans. A lot of knowledge gets passed around there.

But it's not the most objective board I've ever visited.

Everything that is bad is bad. Unless a Rider does it. Then it's not bad. Which happens a lot of places. But I think it's amped up a bit on RF. Might just be the volume of their userbase though.

see: Taj Smith being charged with aggravated assault

see: Kory Sheets on Twitter

see: Ricky Foley CFLPA comments

When you get past that, it's an interesting read.

Everything that is bad is bad. Unless a Rider does it. Then it's not bad. Which happens a lot of places. But I think it's amped up a bit on RF. Might just be the volume of their userbase though.

You forgot to mention that if you are a fan of another team then you are targeted for attack by the wheatheads over there which is why I stopped posting there nearly 10 years ago. I'd  never go back. Plus I hate the team & the fanbase so I wouldn't anyway. 

You forgot to mention that if you are a fan of another team then you are targeted for attack by the wheatheads over there which is why I stopped posting there nearly 10 years ago. I'd  never go back. Plus I hate the team & the fanbase so I wouldn't anyway. 

That Migs dude posted on riderfans at one point, didn't he?

The problem with the rider fan base in general is that they're mostly band wagon jumpers at this point. TSN started jerking off the die hards and all of a sudden everyone from that god forsaken province jumped on the bandwagon and started pretending to be super fans. It sickens me. For what it's worth Bomber fans are a better fan base than rider fans are, we've put up with so much **** and still turn out big crowds, give the riders that kind of **** show and watch them start holding telethons to fund raise for the team again. 

The problem with the rider fan base in general is that they're mostly band wagon jumpers at this point. TSN started jerking off the die hards and all of a sudden everyone from that god forsaken province jumped on the bandwagon and started pretending to be super fans. It sickens me. For what it's worth Bomber fans are a better fan base than rider fans are, we've put up with so much **** and still turn out big crowds, give the riders that kind of **** show and watch them start holding telethons to fund raise for the team again. 

Have you actually heard any of this, or is that just you making stuff up about Rider fans? I'm not so sure I believe this.

He still posts there under a different name but he was banned. He has such a bad rep that he posts under different names on different sites. Migs been banned on a lot of sites. 

Have you actually heard any of this, or is that just you making stuff up about Rider fans? I'm not so sure I believe this.

Unfortunately, Duressler what 17 says for the most part is true. A small vocal minority has really spoiled it for good Rider fans like yourself with their boorish behaviour. I've seen it in Calgary lots of times at Stamps games over the past decade or so to the point that I just refuse to go to any games at McMahon when the Riders play anymore. Fights in the crowd, swearing, drunk Rider idiots standing in front of people & refusing to sit down, nude Rider fans running on the field, boorish behaviour in the concourse & stands has become a real turn off for me. It's almost weird to have a decent Rider fan on a different team's website. Especially when you have guys like Migs & his multiple aliases crapping the bed wherever he goes. I think it's great to  have you here BTW. 

Rider reaction Rider fan behaviour is particulalry interesting.

Tales of douchebag Rider fans are met with accusations of lying and jealousy then they wrap themselves into a pretzel trying to decide if it really represents today's rider fans as some are trying despeartely to lose the nice loveable loser personna with a "no more mr. nice guy" swagger and others trying to hang onto the notion of Rider fans being the classiest in the league because they're the smartest etc. -

"Canada's best fans" are easily the most insecure.

He still posts there under a different name but he was banned. He has such a bad rep that he posts under different names on different sites. Migs been banned on a lot of sites.

Lol, in which case, he could still be on there. This is where they need IP banning, so he can't do that.

Unfortunately, Duressler what 17 says for the most part is true. A small vocal minority has really spoiled it for good Rider fans like yourself with their boorish behaviour. I've seen it in Calgary lots of times at Stamps games over the past decade or so to the point that I just refuse to go to any games at McMahon when the Riders play anymore. Fights in the crowd, swearing, drunk Rider idiots standing in front of people & refusing to sit down, nude Rider fans running on the field, boorish behaviour in the concourse & stands has become a real turn off for me. It's almost weird to have a decent Rider fan on a different team's website. Especially when you have guys like Migs & his multiple aliases crapping the bed wherever he goes. I think it's great to  have you here BTW.

Yeah, it only takes 2 people to believe it. I must sound incredibly naïve, but I only just started attending Rider games in the last couple years and haven't been to a game in Calgary before. Not much experience I guess :).

It's really unfortunate, but when a team/league gets popular, the idiots and bandwagoners are bound to come along. A big example of this are the Pittsburgh Penguins. When Sidney Crosby got drafted, their fan base skyrocketed, and with it came a **** load of idiots and bandwagoners, which seemingly got worse in the last few years with Dan Bylsma as the coach. It's brutal on HF boards during games.. People had warped opinions, and if you ever disagreed with them, either you are "trolling or stupid". I can't imagine the fans at the games are great either. Its really unfortunate to see, being a fan of the Pens. I like the players, but just don't like much of the fans.

Thanks for the welcome, BTW :).

Lol, in which case, he could still be on there. This is where they need IP banning, so he can't do that.

Yeah, it only takes 2 people to believe it. I must sound incredibly naïve, but I only just started attending Rider games in the last couple years and haven't been to a game in Calgary before. Not much experience I guess :).

It's really unfortunate, but when a team/league gets popular, the idiots and bandwagoners are bound to come along. A big example of this are the Pittsburgh Penguins. When Sidney Crosby got drafted, their fan base skyrocketed, and with it came a **** load of idiots and bandwagoners, which seemingly got worse in the last few years with Dan Bylsma as the coach. It's brutal on HF boards during games.. People had warped opinions, and if you ever disagreed with them, either you are "trolling or stupid". I can't imagine the fans at the games are great either. Its really unfortunate to see, being a fan of the Pens. I like the players, but just don't like much of the fans.

Thanks for the welcome, BTW :).

You're welcome!

I watched it happen. Going to university in Brandon and then moving to Calgary I knew a lot of people from Saskatchewan and I watched almost every single one of them become a "huge rider fan" starting in about 2003 when I knew damned well they didn't know the first thing about football.