So What's The Problem?

Agree that 2001 wasn't a fluke, 2000 we started about 1-6 or so and then we about 5/4 or or 6/3 in the second half and beat Hamilton in the playoffs. Good teams for the next three years.

Also agree losing Dunn and Parker has hurt the D, although Wild seems to be decent and developing.

and it seems to me that wild is doing ok out there so really it looks like Dunn is the guy who kept things from falling apart.... who knew? 

I don't think Dunn is the difference between our secondary forgetting how to tackle and Jovon looking like he had no idea what he was doing.

Overwhelming pressure has a way of hiding flaws in the Secondary.  If you look at the first two games against Montreal as an example, the defense was lights out .. but that starts and ends with the defensive line (and linebackers) ability to get to the quarterback.  The last two games .. we failed to generate any meaningful push .. Ray and Mitchell had all the time in the world to make their throws and they exposed what is a very soft secondary.

This D went down hill when Dunn and Parker went out against Hamilton in the 3rd quarter.

Nah, they just looked better against crappy teams. The Argos and the Stamps just have very good offences and especially their olines, their QBs had all day to pick us apart. The interior of our defence is too small, has been since we lost Brown and let our other tackle go. Against good teams, they will get destroyed without a major overhaul. Burke just went too far with the whole smaller faster thing.

Nah, they just looked better against crappy teams. The Argos and the Stamps just have very good offences and especially their olines, their QBs had all day to pick us apart. The interior of our defence is too small, has been since we lost Brown and let our other tackle go. Against good teams, they will get destroyed without a major overhaul. Burke just went too far with the whole smaller faster thing.

Nah, I think the voodoochylde is closer to the truth than you.

You know, we give crap when the team plays poorly, so why can't we give credit when they play well?

Beer is too expensive? New promo...free beer until they win.

When we lose at home, your ticket is good for a free beer at the next home game. You have to show your current weeks ticket and turn in last weeks ticket to redeem it (to stop people selling their old tickets).

How else to gett butts in the seats after crapping the bed?

One thing that can contribute to this season (may not be the biggest thing and definitely not the only thing) is confidence.  Players showing lack of confidence in the plays, coaches and eachother.

You can see it in the play calling, and execution

Doesn't matter if I do....or if I don't.....you'll give no credit anyways...I guess it's all in the eye..of the beholder.

What's clear is that Wpg, Ham, Edm & Mon are the bottom feeders of the league right now. I guess it wouldn't hurt to give some credit for playing well against those teams but I'd much rather base it on how they do against the measuring stick teams like, Cal, TO, BC & Ssk.

What's clear is that Wpg, Ham, Edm & Mon are the bottom feeders of the league right now. I guess it wouldn't hurt to give some credit for playing well against those teams but I'd much rather base it on how they do against the measuring stick teams like, Cal, TO, BC & Ssk.

Montreal seems the most likely to work their way off of that list.  The others will be fighting for the last playoff spot IMHO.