REDBLACKS

Floyd

Real argument is how awesome HAM will be this year. Spectacular or amazing ?

Take your time.

competing against a fading Montreal team, an expansion Ottawa team and the Argos? Yeah I suspect they'll wind up looking like they're a better team than they are again. 

Take your time.

competing against a fading Montreal team, an expansion Ottawa team and the Argos? Yeah I suspect they'll wind up looking like they're a better team than they are again. 

A gutted SSK, gong show in EDM, iffy Lulay, iffy QBs in CAL ....is there anyone left ...?

Take your time.

A gutted SSK, gong show in EDM, iffy Lulay, iffy QBs in CAL ....is there anyone left ...?

BOMBERS vs. redblacks Grey Cup 2014. Book it.

this is how i spell it until the team gets it that nobody will use capital letters. bad enough i hate the name but to insist on capitals when spelling it? screw them.

Iso, why do you care? I don't - in fact I think, like our game, it's 'unique'. Nothing wrong with being different.

Take your time.

Take your time.

BOMBERS vs. redblacks Grey Cup 2014. Book it.

Sask lost some good players but still have enough to compete with Calgary and Glenn going to BC gives them instant competitiveness. I expect Toronto and Hammy to fight it out in the East but even if Montreal's quarterbacking is good, there are too many holes and changes for them to be much better than Ottawa.

this is how i spell it until the team gets it that nobody will use capital letters. bad enough i hate the name but to insist on capitals when spelling it? screw them.

Iso, why do you care? I don't - in fact I think, like our game, it's 'unique'. Nothing wrong with being different.

i hate the name & their insistence on shouting it out.