Site Not Working In Explorer?

Here's the error message I am getting both at home and at work when I try to browse the site with IE:

The website cannot display the page  HTTP 500   Most likely causes:
  • The website is under maintenance.
  • The website has a programming error.
  What you can try:     Refresh the page.Refresh the page.     Go back to the previous page.Go back to the previous page.     More information

Just checked all the browsers I have available to me.  Can't see any problems, it's working for me in:

Chrome 27.0.1453.110 m

Firefox 20.0.1 and 21

IE 10.0.9200

Opera 12.15

...all for Windows 7 64 bit.

And also works beautifully on Android native browser and Chrome for Android.  Also was viewing on Safari on my iPad last night (iOS 6.1 I believe?) without any issues.

Have I ever said how much I hate Internet Explorer?    :)

So, here is what I've done.  I was getting the same error as you on IE at work (this is IE8).  When I tried going to this link directly http://www.morningbigblue.com/community/forum/32-blue-bomber-discussion/ everything started working (I can even now go back to www.morningbigblue.com and it works fine after that).   Was also getting javascript errors with the Twitter widget.

I've disabled the twitter widget.  So I'm not getting the javascript errors anymore.

Can you go back to www.morningbigblue.com  in IE and let me know if it is working now (this will at least let me know if it was the Twitter widget or not).   And if not then you can probably use the link above once, then if it does the same thing as it did for me, then everything should work.

This site works fine with my laptop on IE. I have Windows 7. My desktop has Windows XP. This is the only website on the entire internet I can't log onto using Windows XP. I can access it on Google Chrome but I'm used to using IE so having to change to another browser is annoying. Instead of telling us IE sucks or we (who have older versions of Windows) need to spend $$ to get Windows 7 to access this site, how about you fix this? How come I can access Ourbombers with Windows XP? Stampsfans, Calgarypuck.com, CFL Zone, 13thman, etc....Why is this site having so many problems being accessed by so many people?

Why is this site having so many problems being accessed by so many people?

Maybe because it's still new, and the owners/admins/mods are still learning how to use all the apps and mods etc.

This site works fine with my laptop on IE. I have Windows 7. My desktop has Windows XP. This is the only website on the entire internet I can't log onto using Windows XP. I can access it on Google Chrome but I'm used to using IE so having to change to another browser is annoying. Instead of telling us IE sucks or we (who have older versions of Windows) need to spend $$ to get Windows 7 to access this site, how about you fix this? How come I can access Ourbombers with Windows XP? Stampsfans, Calgarypuck.com, CFL Zone, 13thman, etc....Why is this site having so many problems being accessed by so many people?

Are you ******* kidding can you not read that he is trying to fix it?  Jesus.

Maybe because it's still new, and the owners/admins/mods are still learning how to use all the apps and mods etc.

yes.  And thanks guys for trying.  This site is awesome.  I am coming here more and more and going less and less to the old site, as this one has so much more functionality.  I can't stand the black background either, white with black text is so much easier to read.

Are you ******* kidding can you not read that he is trying to fix it?  Jesus.

I'm just asking.... Okay? I'll use your language. Calm the **** down.

I just asked a question, boys. Don't get your underwear all tied up in knots.

This:

Instead of telling us IE sucks or we (who have older versions of Windows) need to spend $$ to get Windows 7 to access this site, how about you fix this?

...Is not asking.  It's acting like a prick.