Collaros to wait for free agency?

Mr. Perfect

One thing I covet of Burris, is his ability to fire the ball…hard, either short or downfield. He's got an arm.

Compare him to what we've seen from our QBs and then just shudder.

Which of course leads to my next question.

How far advanced is arm exchange/replacement surgery?

Burris is definitely a good QB. I'm in the camp that would bring him in if we could get Nichols or Willy as well. Not that I think they're any better than Max Hall, But it would create competition for the best back up/heir apparent we can get. The thing I like most about Burris... other than his escapability and arm strength, is that he stays healthy.

I would definitely also want a damn good O-line and RB so that we can still win games in the cold.

Glenn in 2007 was pretty damn good...

was okay. but with him it always comes down to the fact that he isn't a game-winner. less likely to blow one than Burris has been, but way less likely to elevate his play and win one. Glenn gets into 3rd gear and never upshifts.

For crying out loud!

This is a 3 -15 team we're talking about...if Burris is available...of course they should take him!

How about we bloody get to the playoffs first...and then worry about whether or not our QB will win a playoff game.

No doubts,  considering how damn bad the qbs looked over the last season or two ... I'd take friggin Bishop at this point!

Wouldn't mind seeing Nichols here, when healthy he's looked good, the obvious issue is that he's rarely healthy.

I'd actually be a bit surprised if Burris isn't in a Ticat uni next season, although I don't know if Austin would want to deal with good/bad Hank all over again.

Someone (can't recall the name) in the T.O media also brought up, that we shouldn't be surprised if the Ticats go after Collaros.

The number one reason to not want Burris here is because he's the douchiest ****** that ever douched. He's not a winner and he's a fair weather qb. Keep that ******* off my team please. It would be very hard to cheer for the Bombers with Burris as qb. 

I'd cheer for a cloned Hitler if he could win us a Grey Cup.

I'd cheer for Hitler before Burris for what it's worth. 

the point has already been made, but the simple truth is that Burris in his current form is still the better than any QB the WBB have had since 2002 (Khari wasn't all that in 2003)

2003 his numbers were ok too, it was just in comparison to 01 and 02 that they looked poor. Was still over 4000 yards I believe and did win 11 games that season. 

I think your bias against Glenn is over looking what he did in 2007 as well, though it would be debatable.