Andrew Harris & Brendan LaBatte

BigBlue

I'm on the fence regarding Andrew Harris' abilities. BC doesn't really have that great an O-line. But he just seems so easy to stop, Unless we have a really good QB, RB will be a very important position for us. IMO we shouldn't have some guy starting there just because he's from Winnipeg. I'd be very happy to sign Harris and let him compete, but I really don't want to just hand it too him.

Finding truly elite runningbacks is not easy at all,if it was every freaking team would have one, right now onlw sask and calgary have that. 2 out of 8 teams...

yet every team has a guy who can carry the rock well enough to win... many teams have more than one. Finding the truly elite guys at any position is not easy, but finding guys who can play RB for ya effectively? Those are dime a dozen. 

If there is one position that I'm not worried about recruiting for, it's RB.

Harris looked good yesterday,   I don't think it's a case of the guy being over the hill and simply can't perform any more.       I think it's mostly motivation and/or bad game planning.    I don't think he will be Jerome Messam 2.0 .... I think he could be a guy that could take A LOT of heat off the qb if we ran a system that would dink and dunk to him throughout the game.

thats what i was wanting to know..

dont get me wrong, harris is awesome and would love to have him but if it was a choice of harris or cornish, its a no brainer.. id have thought anyway..

Its not a choice or a popularity contest, its a singular opportunity to get one of the best NI's in the league …. the point is to wake up

thats what i was wanting to know..

dont get me wrong, harris is awesome and would love to have him but if it was a choice of harris or cornish, its a no brainer.. id have thought anyway..

Its not a choice or a popularity contest, its a singular opportunity to get one of the best NI's in the league …. the point is to wake up

uh. k, did you read the thread? mike mentioned he would chose harris over cornish and we were debating that.

obviously i hope we make a move to sign harris... only a moron wouldnt see him as being an impact player on our squad..

Harris over Cornish for several reasons.

- He catches the ball out of the backfield better, which is something we desperately need in our offense

- He has more left in the tank, 3 years younger

- He's not an *******

But you'd take Sheets?

Real life douchebag vs. locker room / on-field douchebag.

Harris over Cornish for several reasons.

- He catches the ball out of the backfield better, which is something we desperately need in our offense

- He has more left in the tank, 3 years younger

- He's not an *******

But you'd take Sheets?

Real life douchebag vs. locker room / on-field douchebag.

I would argue the locker room / on-field one would be worse.

Wait, which one is which? Cause they've both been asshats inside a stadium. Either way, you couldn't really go wrong with any of the three.