Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers-Stamps Early Chat

All I can say is if we lose Saturday, those last two games are going to suck.

Featured Replies

On 2026-10-08 at 6:47 AM, voodoochylde said:

I hate to admit it but it's been a long while since I've been so disinterested in a Bomber season.

The only thing worse than anger (as a fan) is apathy.

Yea I'm with you on this. I will always love my BB's but that fire is flickering right now.

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I kid about th the GFM account.

yeah yeah we know seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

With Collaros back Oliveira can be a threat coming out of the backfield again. I haven’t double checked stats, but it seems like Brown never threw the ball to him.

45 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

With Collaros back Oliveira can be a threat coming out of the backfield again. I haven’t double checked stats, but it seems like Brown never threw the ball to him.

That's more of an OC problem than a QB problem. Brady has not been a threat out of the back field with multiple Qb's.

38 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Booch gets to see if Eli is an improvement....

I know he will be...I dont need that validation lol

15 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

That's more of an OC problem than a QB problem. Brady has not been a threat out of the back field with multiple Qb's.

So sending him out wide is a bad idea? Lol

Seriously i get it not a good year by any standards but how did some of you guys get through the Reinbold years or Mike kelly or add how many horrible coaches or years we have had????? **** watching Reinbold coach,when we won any game it was like we won the Grey Cup. 🤣

Edited by bb1

  • Author

Reinbold had great post game talks. Nothing like hearing about how QB Raymond Philiew is a warrior 600 times when discussing a massive loss.

1 hour ago, WinnipegGordo said:

On one hand I like having Griffin back in the wil pack position. If that replaces the dreaded kelly 2S pack, we will be in a great spot. That said, we've seen the starting secondary isn't good enough and we need some shaking up.

On the DL, Ceresna should sit imo. He clearly wasn't 100% last week. He made 1 tackle and 0 noticeable plays. Same thing in the week before when he got nicked up vs. Toronto.

I like seeing 8 dl on the roster than we can run out there for some package or another. But man we need to go get a couple DTs, maybe some fresh DE blood too. Fletcher barely plays and is completely ineffective when he plays inside.

Makes no sense to me to start Eli and have Elsbury back up. Maybe he could be good in the heavy set on the edge with his speed and being certain he will play someone much smaller on the snap. But that is a pretty limited-value use out of a DI. Why the hell wouldn't we just throw on Vanterpool in that case? Or Vibert and use the DI elsewhere?

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

On one hand I like having Griffin back in the wil pack position. If that replaces the dreaded kelly 2S pack, we will be in a great spot. That said, we've seen the starting secondary isn't good enough and we need some shaking up.

On the DL, Ceresna should sit imo. He clearly wasn't 100% last week. He made 1 tackle and 0 noticeable plays. Same thing in the week before when he got nicked up vs. Toronto.

I like seeing 8 dl on the roster than we can run out there for some package or another. But man we need to go get a couple DTs, maybe some fresh DE blood too. Fletcher barely plays and is completely ineffective when he plays inside.

Makes no sense to me to start Eli and have Elsbury back up. Maybe he could be good in the heavy set on the edge with his speed and being certain he will play someone much smaller on the snap. But that is a pretty limited-value use out of a DI. Why the hell wouldn't we just throw on Vanterpool in that case? Or Vibert and use the DI elsewhere?

Yeah the waste of a DA for a backup oline is just insane...especially when he isnt even your best one....Just dumb....and from what I seen I have major doubts he could handle a tweener LB off the edge physically....definately not agility wise

And if we see Kelly all day ahead of Griffin in that role someone needs to be shot and thrown in a dumpster....

23 hours ago, Tracker said:

History suggests that nothing will be done until at least the end of the season, and likely beyond that. It is frustrating in the case of Kyle Walters, because he started out so well doing the right things. Ironically, he had enough reason to fire O'Shea after the Drew Willy/Matt Nichols incident and now O'Shea will be the reason Walters will be fired.

That is sort of the way I see it - nothing will be done regardless of where the Bombers end up until well into next year. Who stays and who goes is really hard to project however IMHO i do believe it is time for O'Shea and maybe at least the OC to go. And I really think Walters needs to be put on notice that the recruitment accomplish is very sub standard.

14 minutes ago, BRT said:

That is sort of the way I see it - nothing will be done regardless of where the Bombers end up until well into next year. Who stays and who goes is really hard to project however IMHO i do believe it is time for O'Shea and maybe at least the OC to go. And I really think Walters needs to be put on notice that the recruitment accomplish is very sub standard.

Without question, we need a shake-up at every level of this organization. At this point, as long as it includes TC, Idc who all go specifically.

On 2026-10-08 at 8:17 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

We should start a Go Fund Me account to pay the Bombers to fire Osh. pay out his contract. If he sticks around another two season with the same BS, I'm at the point where I just may stop caring about this team. I'm sick of the crap that goes on & never changes.

So you're saying there are positives to the status quo

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Seriously i get it not a good year by any standards but how did some of you guys get through the Reinbold years or Mike kelly or add how many horrible coaches or years we have had????? **** watching Reinbold coach,when we won any game it was like we won the Grey Cup. 🤣

well for 1 I wasn't a 40 year old grump. But I also wasn't able to post online how the Bombers had no chance against CGY.

4 hours ago, brett_c_b said:

So you're saying there are positives to the status quo

No positives. Osh today telling the media they just have to play better. The 16th game of the season & he says that???

14 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No positives. Osh today telling the media they just have to play better. The 16th game of the season & he says that???

He's a slow learner.

15 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No positives. Osh today telling the media they just have to play better. The 16th game of the season & he says that???

One possible translation to the above: We are fielding the best players we have available to us. We’ve given them the blueprint to be successful. There’s nothing more we can do as coaches, players have to play better, have to execute.

14 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

One possible translation to the above: We are fielding the best players we have available to us. We’ve given them the blueprint to be successful. There’s nothing more we can do as coaches, players have to play better, have to execute.

Not good enough. We all know wthat there have been concerns for years about the way this team is run. From the GM down, thru scouting & coaching. Nothing has changed in years. What a lame excuse by Osh... We have to play better??? That's it? Well, if it's so simple then coach these guys up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.