Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aug 28 vs Montreal

  • Replies 577
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • rebusrankin
    rebusrankin

    We increase the number of linebackers on the roster to 11.

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    I, for one, never had any doubt...

  • Best game we played in several yrs. This looked more like the team we have known before and they definitely did their work during the week. Now if they can string this kinda effort and execution toget

Featured Replies

Clercius doing his job downfield

Hardly any long throws tonight controlled and measured approach

Crazy Legs Colaros shows up in the 4th

Collaros is "on" tonight

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

He punched Brady! Where's the misconduct call?

Doesn't hurt if you're winning.

Cobb draws 3 defenders to the corner.

Wow

YAHTZE! that otta do it without butt pucker time.

I repeat. I'm in shock!

Just now, bustamente said:

Might be the O lines best game of the year

Was just gonna say...oline dominant..results speak for themselves

Run, run, FG would have won it but this is nice too

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Might be the O lines best game of the year

It helps that Zach is moving around a bit.

I flabbergasted at the Bombers' play tonight. I gave them no chance. I'm ready for my serving of crow.

1 minute ago, blue85gold said:

Run, run, FG would have won it but this is nice too

Complaints about a touchdown is prohibited

Edited by MrFreakzilla

I think somebody said earlier they were worried about a 50 burger, who thought the Bombers might being the ones putting it up!

Wilson used the goal post nicely on the TD

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.