Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT

Elks are not so LOLks as they once were... But I still believe they're overrated. They go as Justin Rankin goes. I do believe they're beatable.

Having said that, I don't think the Bombers are necessarily a very good team. We've sadly shown that too many times so far this season.

But, as always, I live on a hope and a prayer... For two points our way, no matter how it looks. Just find a way to win.

  • Replies 827
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • daniels with the down field speed of a fully loaded cement mixer

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    I can live with the PI on Kelly but the RTP on ZC has to be called or overturned by the CC

  • JohnnyAbonny
    JohnnyAbonny

    It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at l

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, MrFreakzilla said:

That's what she said....although I've never personally heard it.

Maybe you're not there when it happens!

Don't give the Elks momentum to start the 2nd half

Just now, BaconNBigBlue said:

Maybe you're not there when it happens!

I'm the the only one that gets her to the end zone.

Many the refs will throw some flags at the Elks in this half

Vaval

Vaval defensive rep sighting

So close for Vaval

The only call that makes no sense is Edmonton catch. Luther never has possession. It’s either a pick or incomplete.

Just now, Booch said:

Vavs had that

It was more in Vaval's possession than Edmonton.

Woodbey really eating **** on every positive Edmonton play. Arm tackle on Rankin and turned inside out by Rankin in coverage.

Take a mental picture, Jones with a behind the line of scrimmage tackle

Who is vaval in for?

Would like to know if that catch-no catch potential INT was reviewed. Just a terrible call. Refs on the field really need to just call that incomplete. Clearly no possession for Edmonton in bounds. Vaval might have had it in bounds but pretty tight to sideline too.

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Who is vaval in for?

Moxey?

I dont think there was enough time taken to do a proper review of that int

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Who is vaval in for?

Moxey

That was way too obvious.

1 minute ago, blue85gold said:

Moxey?

No I seen him out there

Who else has the slip sliding away feeling

Just now, itchy said:

I dont think there was enough time taken to do a proper review of that int

They didnt....because theses refs made another bone headed call. Only turn overs are reviewed. All the refs had to do was call it a pick and it would have been looked at.

Though, I will say I thought it would have gone to the O anyways

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.