Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lions @ Bombers: The GDT

  • Replies 824
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JuranBoldenRules
    JuranBoldenRules

    I think we have opposite problems on each side of the ball. D I wholeheartedly agree. Opponents are snapping the ball and we aren't even ready to play, especially in the secondary. Our guys on the f

  • Stickem
    Stickem

    I can take a lot of crap going on with the club regarding execution and roster management.....what I can't abide with is seeing a club QUIT...Those last minutes of last nights fiaco showed we have a g

  • wbbfan
    wbbfan

    rookie qb comes into our field slaps us around and swags it up in a laugher. Some one in the front office needs to grow a set since the coaching staff refuses to.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on offence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses....

Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....

Now if we play this style always...and added a home run hitter in place of Cobb..then we be talking

If we can't score TDs, we aren't going to win, even against these scrubs. Did I mention that I'm not impressed with Condell's red zone play calling?

2 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on defence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses....

Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....

it’s very much the limited bc offence, same poor choices in the secondary

O line is still ****.

Cobb earns his pay cheque for the week

Like seriously, what the hell are we doing on offense????

2nd and 11, 5 yard toss

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

Like seriously, what the hell are we doing on offense????

pop gun offence

Osh sucked the momo right outta the offence with his 2 refusals to go for it

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Losing field position in this punt a thon, Bombers needs to string together some first downs

Narrator: The Bombers did not string together some first downs.

5 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on offence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses....

Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....

Yup. You are alone. The Lions are gonna stack the box and flood the short zone, and then we are scrooged.

6 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on offence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses....

Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....

You are aware you loaded up an old episode on your PVR right

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

It's not often I get to say this... Shehan flips the field..

There's a first for everything.

6 minutes ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

I may be alone...but I love what we are doing on offence...the game is long we are being the hammer today as opposed to the nail...it will pay off as the game progresses....

Now let's get this defence playing the hammer.....

I think that you may be alone with your thoughts on the Bombers' O.

Just now, Mike said:

You are aware you loaded up an old episode on your PVR right

Vcr

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Osh sucked the momo right outta the offence with his 2 refusals to go for it

Best running back in the league and o'shea doesn't trust him. The O-line is suspect, though.

Gotta say that Salter is fast and quick.

Calm down Farham

This feels like eventually our D is going to give up a drive and our momentum will be entirely gone

Farhan is such a west coast bozo

Just now, Booch said:

Vcr

It is 90s night. Maybe they are using Jeff Reinebold's playbook.

Farhan Is the least energetic announcer. That's what's lulling me to sleep as well.

Don’t show it again or anything

Well, THAT'S gonna get Smith benched, for sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.