July 20Jul 20 Updated Standings. Place Picks below.Two StrikesJpan85BoochThree StrikesBigblue204Piggy 1GC JenkswbbfanAtomicFour StrikesMark H.WinnipegGordoNoellerbigg jaykelownabomberfanM.O.A.B.TrueBlue4EverSubzeroblue85goldBombermanEliminatedBlue28StevetheClubcoach17MOBomberFAnGoalieWanna B FanboySardArnold_PalmerMr PerfectM.SilverbackY@C3rdan1.5stickemTBURGESSjohnzoBigBlueFanaticPete Catan's GhostSpeedFlex27
July 20Jul 20 I should have four strikes, I was at three last week and I guessed Tim White who did not score.This week I will go with Brady O
July 20Jul 20 Quick question, last week I was listed as two strikes and picked Demski. I am not listed as three strike, was there a previous error that was missed or…
July 23Jul 23 Brady O. My 1st game with the Oliveira jersey I brought. Hopefully the jersey's experiences start on a positive note.
July 24Jul 24 If I’m going down, it will be with a Bomber fighting for me. Pokey WilsonOn 2026-07-21 at 9:07 PM, Subzero said:Go big or go home…VAVALI’m not sure I agree logically with the soundness of that brink of elimination decision, but I respect the hell out of that choice, sir!
Updated Standings. Place Picks below.
Two Strikes
Jpan85
Booch
Three Strikes
Bigblue204
Piggy 1
GC Jenks
wbbfan
Atomic
Four Strikes
Mark H.
WinnipegGordo
Noeller
bigg jay
kelownabomberfan
M.O.A.B.
TrueBlue4Ever
Subzero
blue85gold
Bomberman
Eliminated
Blue28
StevetheClub
coach17
MOBomberFAn
Goalie
Wanna B Fanboy
Sard
Arnold_Palmer
Mr Perfect
M.Silverback
Y@C
3rdan1.5
stickem
TBURGESS
johnzo
BigBlueFanatic
Pete Catan's Ghost
SpeedFlex27