Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lock of the Week 2026: Week 8

Updated Standings. Place Picks below.

Two Strikes

Jpan85

Booch

Three Strikes

Bigblue204

Piggy 1

GC Jenks

wbbfan

Atomic

Four Strikes

Mark H.

WinnipegGordo

Noeller

bigg jay

kelownabomberfan

M.O.A.B.

TrueBlue4Ever

Subzero

blue85gold

Bomberman

Eliminated

Blue28

StevetheClub

coach17

MOBomberFAn

Goalie

Wanna B Fanboy

Sard

Arnold_Palmer

Mr Perfect

M.Silverback

Y@C

3rdan1.5

stickem

TBURGESS

johnzo

BigBlueFanatic

Pete Catan's Ghost

SpeedFlex27

Featured Replies

Brady O... He's due.

Mtl Philpot

@Jpan85 we battlin'!!

D Mills

I should have four strikes, I was at three last week and I guessed Tim White who did not score.

This week I will go with Brady O

Quick question, last week I was listed as two strikes and picked Demski. I am not listed as three strike, was there a previous error that was missed or…

  • Author

Yup I’ll take a look into that all tomorrow and make the corrections.

Philpot - Mtl

Go big or go home…VAVAL

Kahmann

B. Perkins.

Brady O.

RB Mills

Demski

Demski

Brady O.

My 1st game with the Oliveira jersey I brought. Hopefully the jersey's experiences start on a positive note.

If I’m going down, it will be with a Bomber fighting for me.

Pokey Wilson

On 2026-07-21 at 9:07 PM, Subzero said:

Go big or go home…VAVAL

I’m not sure I agree logically with the soundness of that brink of elimination decision, but I respect the hell out of that choice, sir!

  • Jpan85 unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.