54ac2475-e48b-4c9d-9c86-235b6cee5194.jpg?w=2560&r=16x9

Time: Thursday, 1900, TSN3
Stats: 39-25-8 @ 44-22-6
Streaks: OT1 @ OT1
Last 10: 6-3-1 @ 4-5-1 😯

Game Notes: 
 - Helle to start
 - Samberg/Stanley paired

With the playoffs now 10 games away, it's time to bring back another MBB tradition...The Playoff Countdown Clock!

T-10 Start automatic ground launch sequencer
computer-nasa-old-bg.jpg

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Watching the PP be say an Edmonton on Tuesday, the movement is so different. The Jets get into their set positions and try the pass, whereas whoever had the puck for the Oilers would be constantly in motion even if not passing the puck or driving the net. That constant motion makes it hard for the penalty kill to establish their box, or diamond, or whatever. So if the Jets’ passing is not fast and crisp, it’s so much easier for a defender to get into a lane, or force the long point shot by cutting off other passes. JMO. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Good game so far tho. Was a nice VGK goal. Kevin Sawyer is unbearable tho. 

And Monahan ties it on an Ehlers shot. Questionable??? No call on jets seconds earlier. 

Just awful. I hated Shane Hnidy too but man Sawyer is just not a good TV presence.

Honestly thought the jets were the better team. But in the end 0 for 50 on the PP. 

special teams cost us the win. Hopefully 55 is ok cuz we suck even worse without him. 

id sit pionk tho. Dudes not good. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, AB BomberFan said:

This team is done. Nashville is going to pass them. 5 loses in a row with NO pushback. So sad as they looked dominant at times earlier in the season

They were dominating at times, all 2nd and 3/4 the 3rd tonight. 

Stan and samberg were solid. Josh was dominant. Demelo was Demelo.  Dillon struggles when pionk does. Sit pionk.

go samberg Dillon Schmidt Stanley. Just do it 

Next practice I tape Kyle Connor to the boards and have guys practice their hitting on him. Dude needs to take some contact. I tell the drs to say pionk has a week long form of covid. And I switch up the top 6 significantly cuz switching guys on the 4th don’t matter. 

Gus tho was very good today. Better than 55. 

Nino scheif Ehlers 

Connor Monahan Toffoli 

Iafallo Lowry Apple 

Perfetti Gus Names. 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

They were dominating at times, all 2nd and 3/4 the 3rd tonight. 

Stan and samberg were solid. Josh was dominant. Demelo was Demelo.  Dillon struggles when pionk does. Sit pionk.

go samberg Dillon Schmidt Stanley. Just do it 

Wheres Miller?

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Next practice I tape Kyle Connor to the boards and have guys practice their hitting on him. Dude needs to take some contact. I tell the drs to say pionk has a week long form of covid. And I switch up the top 6 significantly cuz switching guys on the 4th don’t matter. 

Gus tho was very good today. Better than 55. 

81 needs to sit up top for the duration. He's useless.