ross-geller.gif

2022/23 13-6-1 = 27pts
 2021/22  9-7-4 = 22pts

2020/21 13-6-1 = 27pts
 2019/20 11-8-1 = 23pts
 2018/19 12-6-2 = 26pts
 2017/18 12-5-3 = 27pts

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Tough game.  Jets played well, but just couldn’t buy one, and the Stars played better.

The PP is a concern.  Have to score on at least one of those 5 on 3’s.

I find the Jets frequently give up their blue line too easily.  Even with numbers in their favour, they often drift back and allow time and space.  There was an instance last night where Dallas was changing and a guy was  bringing the puck through the neutral zone…. We had 3 guys across our blue line, but backed up and allowed the Stars player to gain the zone and wait for reinforcements.  Stuff like that drives me nuts.  Need to recognize the situation and be more aggressive.

12 hours ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Fucks sake.   Can't catch a break tonight.  Oilers next.  Hopefully we turn that around.

Must win simply because a hardcore Jet fan living in Oiler land said so and doesn't want to come into the office the next day and face a barrage of shots if we are unsuccessful.

55 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Oilers and Jets going in opposite directions right now, unfortunately.... should be an interesting one Thursday. 

Not for me!  I had been regretting picking up tickets for this game (still might post-game 😂) but I'm relieved to see the Oilers have been playing much better the last few games.

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Not for me!  I had been regretting picking up tickets for this game (still might post-game 😂) but I'm relieved to see the Oilers have been playing much better the last few games.

Following my normal pattern on the football threads, I’ll keep true to my well researched analysis of any non Jet non Blue Bomber teams and remind everyone, regardless of the w/l records and where they maybe trending, Oilers suck and will always suck. Fact.