FNF Al's and Arblows

Booch

Pickett comes in and spears Fajardo in the head while he was defenseless. That's the same horseshit Awe pulls. The only reason he isn't ejected is because they haven't ejected Awe

1 minute ago, Booch said:

The CFL needs to get tough on the play like Pickets there for that total intentional spear to the head when the Faj was wrapped up pushing for yards ... immediately a rough play disqualification....everytime .....and u will see those shots disappear 

Yeah what he said 😂

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

The CFL needs to get tough on the play like Pickets there for that total intentional spear to the head when the Faj was wrapped up pushing for yards ... immediately a rough play disqualification....everytime .....and u will see those shots disappear 

Immediate ejection would be the best answer.

Just now, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

Good night and goodbye #33

Narrowly missed season ender there 

Kelly seems to look very rookie like with mixed pressure sets and taking away first read....also I think he gonna really struggle in front of the IG crowd and environment 

Kudos to MTL staff..made some quality adjustments 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Narrowly missed season ender there 

Kelly seems to look very rookie like with mixed pressure sets and taking away first read....also I think he gonna really struggle in front of the IG crowd and environment 

I'm looking forward to that game and to settle the regular season debate of best in the league.