Khari Dyce's @ Gappers: Sunday Night Football

Noeller

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Did Marshall Ferguson really just say that Crum will be playing in the loudest building in the CFL, does the water in Regina make people say stupid things.

I’m pretty sure he said “loudest crowd he’ll play in front of this year.” They don’t come to Winnipeg so likely not wholly inconceivable but not with tonight’s attendance. 

Crum is awful ,  the other new qbs like Powell,  Fine,  Dukes are significantly better then him.   The guy seems to lock in on one read and then defaults to scrambling.  He won't last in this league,  I almost rather they put in Piggy since he can at least run and throw the ball. 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Don't know if Ottawa receivers just can't get open or if Crum is not seeing things, but it feels like he's really quick to tuck it and run...

It's Crum,  last week he had wide open guys that he just didn't take a look at.  

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Did Marshall Ferguson really just say that Crum will be playing in the loudest building in the CFL, does the water in Regina make people say stupid things.

It's not even close to IG Feild...looks like another "packed" house there...it's leaner than normal...I'd guess maybe 22k there to see the battle of who will suck less