Henry "Gizmo" Williams vs Janarion Grant kick return

“It’d be ranked in there but I don’t think it’d be better than mine because (Saskatchewan) just missed a lot of tackles.” Henry ‘Gizmo’ Williams weighs in on Janarion Grant's 92-yard punt return touchdown.

As great as a kick returner that Gizmo was, I think that Janarion's return was just as comparable to any of Gizmos.  Why Gizmo had to specify that "I don’t think it’d be better than mine" after saying “It’d be ranked in there" sounded very egotistical.  There have been a lot of great kick returns throughout the years.  I'm sure they were just as great, if not "better than mine", Gizmo. 

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Forgot the only reason they brought Grant in was because Lucky got hurt.

Lucky had an incredible first game, then got hurt, so we bring in Grant and he has a ridiculous first game. It was just nuts how they were able to keep finding these guys...

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Lucky had an incredible first game, then got hurt, so we bring in Grant and he has a ridiculous first game. It was just nuts how they were able to keep finding these guys...

Even more nuts to me that we had both these guys on the roster at one point and would still send out Charles Nelson to return kicks.   That guy was not good.  Lol