Game 81 : @ Where The Wild Things Are

cut.jpeg

Time: Tuesday 7, TSN3

Stats: 45-32-3 @ 46-24-10
Streaks: W2 @ W2

Jets Notes: Team needs just 1 point in their last 2 games to clinch playoff spot OR for NSH to lose a game in their final 2.

Wild Notes: Goalie Gustavsson is 11-1-5 in his last 17 games, leading the NHL with a 1.82 GAA and a .942 SV% during that span (min. 15 games played).

Countdown To The Playoffs : T-2 Activate main engine hydrogen burnoff system

VmSEuMz.gif

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

22 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Opportunistic!  42 goals for Scheifs.  If they hadn't nose dived mid January I bet he would have had 50 this year.

If Scheif had played all year on Dubois' wing he'd be challenging Selanne for the all time Jets goal record....man those guys have chemistry.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

5 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

What a game! Wild are the dirtiest team in the league 😇

yeah I guess I haven't been paying attention but should have known a team that can waste a spot on that plug Reaves is dedicated to the goon game.  Good on Dillon for tuning in that putz Hartman for his dirty hit on Ehlers.  You could tell Sawyer was losing it watching all the goonery knowing the Jets were unable to respond until they had the game in hand.  Then it was "let's go" time.

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

yeah I guess I haven't been paying attention but should have known a team that can waste a spot on that plug Reaves is dedicated to the goon game.  Good on Dillon for tuning in that putz Hartman for his dirty hit on Ehlers.  You could tell Sawyer was losing it watching all the goonery knowing the Jets were unable to respond until they had the game in hand.  Then it was "let's go" time.

Wish we would of picked him up, they got him for a 4th rounder, i don't understand Chevy he has played the game,intimidation is still part of Pro hockey.  Wish we had a couple of nasty,dirty players on our team....