ZC8

45 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Lol . On his way to being the only healthy qb you mean. 

De! Fault! But I guess when your franchise has nothing else to cheer for the soaring heights of mediocrity seem exceptional.

yeah he was having a season with best numers yardage wise as he was only guy who played full yr....and once he was figured out midway...they dipped....a lot...and have been dropping fast ever since....and that was 2019...eons ago....flash in pan/lightening in a bottle 100 percent

37 minutes ago, Booch said:

yeah he was having a season with best numers yardage wise as he was only guy who played full yr....and once he was figured out midway...they dipped....a lot...and have been dropping fast ever since....and that was 2019...eons ago....flash in pan/lightening in a bottle 100 percent

Hence why hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say now, wouldn’t have said it at the time. 

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Lololol at CoFaj, All Star and MOP in the same sentence........ 

I mean… at one point it was a thing. He may be far from that now, but it was a literal thing that happened.

Anyway, all that to say, I don’t think Zach would be nearly as successful in any other org. Winnipeg has completely rejuvenated him.

Edited by greenrider55

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

Hence why hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say now, wouldn’t have said it at the time. 

i said it all along...career backup with limited tool box, caught teams off-guard at first, but they solved him quickly...and there was a reason until ZC got hurt that he was a career short yardage guy....I wasn't just raggin on him cause he was a Rider either...would have said that if he got the same chance anywhere...tho on a team with a average to decent O-line he would maybe have a bit more success, and usefulness tho...and a locker room with some vets who would have slapped him and told him to shut the eff up in media....or at the least showed him how to be a leader of men

2 hours ago, Booch said:

i said it all along...career backup with limited tool box, caught teams off-guard at first, but they solved him quickly...and there was a reason until ZC got hurt that he was a career short yardage guy....I wasn't just raggin on him cause he was a Rider either...would have said that if he got the same chance anywhere...tho on a team with a average to decent O-line he would maybe have a bit more success, and usefulness tho...and a locker room with some vets who would have slapped him and told him to shut the eff up in media....or at the least showed him how to be a leader of men

I mean christ I told them all offseason post 2019 that faj sucked and losing mcadoo for Maas was a downgrade and their ol sucked ... but I'm the homer. Now they are all realizing it.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

I mean christ I told them all offseason post 2019 that faj sucked and losing mcadoo for Maas was a downgrade and their ol sucked ... but I'm the homer. Now they are all realizing it.

yup...seen this clown show coming for 2 yrs now

7 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

What do you think of Fajardo anxious to blow town (Regina), stay off social media saying that he won't even think of his team & the CFL during his bye week? Too negative? Sounds like a player who should consider retirement. What's your take?

51 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What do you think of Fajardo anxious to blow town (Regina), stay off social media saying that he won't even think of his team & the CFL during his bye week? Too negative? Sounds like a player who should consider retirement. What's your take?

My take is CF needs to stop this… what would you call it “hero complex” that he’s constantly got he world on his shoulders and is always battling. He’s mentally soft and it’s annoying to see all the time.

25 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

My take is CF needs to stop this… what would you call it “hero complex” that he’s constantly got he world on his shoulders and is always battling. He’s mentally soft and it’s annoying to see all the time.

my take is he needs to buck up and grow a pair....be a true leader and actually lead...and be a man and accept the good...with the bad and lose the excuses....and agree...he's weak as hell upstairs...and almost bordering on being a cry baby

1 hour ago, greenrider55 said:

I wouldn't want my star player who is the face of the team to be so depressed that he wants nothing more than to climb into a hole & cover himself up for a week. Somehow, I can't see a real team leader doing that. Fajardo should be pissed about his knee injury but still excited to play the next game. I get the sense he wants out & to do something else.  I agree with your description of him having a hero complex. Not good if you're a Rider fan.