2022 NHL Playoffs

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well the Rangers ain’t the Jets so we got that extra first round

Wow, the way the hurricanes clobbered the jets weeks ago.... what was it six nothing? Swarmed all over the jets.

And rangers shut them right down.

but..... boring hockey.

On 2022-05-28 at 8:34 AM, MrFreakzilla said:

Under no circumstances would I ever cheer for the Blues. The Hurricanes say they're a bunch of jerks but the Blues actually are.

My problem being a hardcore Winnipeg Jets fan (Same with the Bombers) is under no circumstances would I ever cheer for another team. I enjoy watching certain players from other teams but I have absolutely no connection to any other team, never will. The Rangers did though convince me that pulling (much different than cheering) for them for a specific reason and then hating them right after is allowable.

I'm not cheering for other teams. If winnipeg didn't have a team, sure let's go other teams but we do. I have a hard time cheering for the Oilers especially since multiple 1st overall picks 

Edited by Goalie

30 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'm not cheering for other teams. If winnipeg didn't have a team, sure let's go other teams but we do. I have a hard time cheering for the Oilers especially since multiple 1st overall picks 

Im a heartless bastard but my Bettman's Law(No Canuck team can win Cup with him as Pres) is still holding up so im cheering against the Oilers.

Plus I hate the Oilers.

BTW if anyone brings up MTL winning Cup with Bettman as boss, yes he was but not at the beginning of the season so it dont count :D

I suspect TPA and COL but man EDM has got way too much offensive power and MCD like all greats is gonna get a Cup one of these years.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

Montreal expos?

Got me.

Yup growing up only cheered for the Expos (Tim Wallach/Tim Raines/Andre Dawson/Gary Carter/Moises Alou/Pedro Martinez etc etc) hated every other MLB Team as Winnipeg obviously didn't have a MLB team. Hated when they left Montreal, lost interest right after that.

Oh yea really really hate Rick Monday.

36 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Got me.

Yup growing up only cheered for the Expos (Tim Wallach/Tim Raines/Andre Dawson/Gary Carter/Moises Alou/Pedro Martinez etc etc) hated every other MLB Team as Winnipeg obviously didn't have a MLB team. Hated when they left Montreal, lost interest right after that.

Oh yea really really hate Rick Monday.

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif