2022 NHL Playoffs

Kadri didn't really do anything tho. The guy did push him a bit and his skate toe picked. It Is what it is. Kadri getting harassed by morons then puts up a hatty 

Revenge is a dish best served cold and that's exactly what he did. Should have flipped the bird to the racist st Louis fans after scoring his third 

I'd sign Kadri as a ufa. Dude is a great player 

Edited by Goalie

my take after watching the replay was that they were coming in hard and fast, and Kadri got bumped and lost his balance and fell into the goaltender. He didn't mean to, from what I could tell. It's a fast game, and if you lose an edge, you're out of control. 

52 minutes ago, Noeller said:

my take after watching the replay was that they were coming in hard and fast, and Kadri got bumped and lost his balance and fell into the goaltender. He didn't mean to, from what I could tell. It's a fast game, and if you lose an edge, you're out of control. 

Well watched it again and Kadri was reaching for the puck but he certainly did not try to hold up and definitely pushed the Avalanche player into Binnigton,anyone else i would give them the benefit of the doubt but Kadri has in the past shown he will do whatever it takes...but hey he got away with it. Yes i would take him on the Jets cause we definitely lack some dirty players on our team.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

He looked really good at times too. That was a weird goal for sure, but he had some huge saves as well. 

Nice to see the Hyphen have a big game... Love that guy. 

He definitely had some spots... He was really good in the 1st for sure.

Agreed.  I've been extra impressed with Hyman in the playoffs too.  He had a career best regular season but has taken his game to another level in the post-season.

2 hours ago, bigg jay said:

He definitely had some spots... He was really good in the 1st for sure.

Agreed.  I've been extra impressed with Hyman in the playoffs too.  He had a career best regular season but has taken his game to another level in the post-season.

Think he meant Nugent- Hopkins..😊