CFL/XFL Exploring Alignment

JCon

On 2021-07-07 at 7:30 PM, Bigblue204 said:

I just can't fathom the amount of stupid it takes to make comments like that. "Like all liberals". Wtf.

It's one of my pet peeves that some people just try to make anything and everything political... Dave Naylor was wrong about the CFL/XFL merger... what does that have anything to do with his political stance?... how does one even know Dave Naylor's political stance? (I suppose it could be obvious if you follow him on social)...

20 minutes ago, bearpants said:

It's one of my pet peeves that some people just try to make anything and everything political... Dave Naylor was wrong about the CFL/XFL merger... what does that have anything to do with his political stance?... how does one even know Dave Naylor's political stance? (I suppose it could be obvious if you follow him on social)...

I know! it's really annoying. And blanket statements too. ALL Liberals are wrong....about EVERYTHING....come on man..

On 2021-07-08 at 3:12 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

giphy.gif

Randy Ambrosie telling media & fans the talks with the XFL are off.

Since the rock and the xfl said the same and they have nothing to show for their time owning the xfl I tend to believe it. The xfl isn't going to waste their credibility to hoodwink their own fans for the benefit of the cfl. 

• 4 weeks later...