2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

9 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Who ever takes Texas at this point.

PA. 

TX is meaningless as far as electoral college votes. Would be a nice kick in the groin to the alt-right a-holes who creep this thread. 

9 hours ago, JCon said:

I don't expect either to lose, unfortunately. 

And both won. Both garbage human beings. 

Edited by JCon

5 minutes ago, JCon said:

PA. 

TX is meaningless as far as electoral college votes. Would be a nice kick in the groin to the alt-right a-holes who creep this thread. 

And both won. Both garbage human beings. 

Biden's already won PA, he's from there right?

Graham, ***** McConnell are back 🤬

3 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Biden's already won PA, he's from there right?

Graham, ***** McConnell are back :@

Texas/Ohio flipped to Trump. Here come the nails 🤢

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Everyone knew that it would take a landslide for democrats to make a close race. Republicans work very hard to play silly buggers and keep people from voting. Wait until everything is counted before freaking out. There are a lot of tight races. 

polling is not completely random these days, bug voting turnouts don't happen for incumbents generally. If Trump wins it is a dirty election. That is what the Republicans go for. Country is gerrymandered to hell and back. 

So just Before 11:30 pm local time, CNN says that Fulton County, Georgia (which contains Atlanta metro area) has over 46,000 mail in votes still to count, but they are packing it in for the night and will resume the counting tomorrow at 8:00 am. 

There is a lot I just don’t get about America (love of guns, race wars) but how in the world does this “greatest country on earth” have 11 hour line-ups for voting and no ability to tally votes in a timely manner with all the advances in computers and all the early voting they did? And who just stops counting halfway through to pick it up later? This is once every 4 years, one would hope an all-nighter is not too much to ask. This is bush league stuff.

5 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

but how in the world does this “greatest country on earth” have 11 hour line-ups for voting and no ability to tally votes in a timely manner with all the advances in computers and all the early voting they did?

See if people vote then the massively unpopular republicans wouldn't ever win. So when you do get control you close polling places in democratic areas, and you change voting districts to favour the unpopular party. This has been a long time in the works. Gerrymandering and voter suppression are how republicans win. THat is the only way. 

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

See if people vote then the massively unpopular republicans wouldn't ever win. So when you do get control you close polling places in democratic areas, and you change voting districts to favour the unpopular party. This has been a long time in the works. Gerrymandering and voter suppression are how republicans win. THat is the only way. 

While I don't disagree with them playing funny games... to say that is the only way they win is definitely a stretch.   

I said it a long time ago.... surfing the net and watching "American news" will give people an unrealistic view of what the average American is thinking.  The vocal minority does not represent what most people actually feel.  

I said many months ago when the BLM riots commenced that this would push the silent majority to vote for Trump because your average hard working citizen will not accept living in a country which supports that kind of behaviour.    As much as an idiot that Trump is ,  people will vote out of fear and/or because they are simple minded and will believe his ****.   

Biden looked to weak as a leader IMO.  It's unfortunate that they didn't have a younger and confident (basically someone like Obama) to go against Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

While I don't disagree with them playing funny games... to say that is the only way they win is definitely a stretch.   

I said it a long time ago.... surfing the net and watching "American news" will give people an unrealistic view of what the average American is thinking.  The vocal minority does not represent what most people actually feel.  

I said many months ago when the BLM riots commenced that this would push the silent majority to vote for Trump because your average hard working citizen will not accept living in a country which supports that kind of behaviour.    As much as an idiot that Trump is ,  people will vote out of fear and/or because they are simple minded and will believe his ****.   

Biden looked to weak as a leader IMO.  It's unfortunate that they didn't have a younger and confident (basically someone like Obama) to go against Trump. 

And jobs. Killing O & G for renewables has hurt the Dems as well. The Dems just don't get it. Why would anyone in the oil industry living in Texas or North Dakota vote Democratic. Bernie Sanders took the party to the left. The riots & social upheaval... Trump & the Republicans played that to their advantage. MOTR Americans seemed to have voted for Trump (so far). It ain't over yet. 

15 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You can disagree all you like but voter supression and gerrymandering are a real thing. 

I agreed with you that it is.   But to say that is "the only" reason Republicans win is nonsense.  

The MAGA red hat silly people are a vocal minority.   The middle class white/asian/latin working class is a massive silent majority though. Their are a tonne of "closet Trump supporters" out in the States.  

As I said before... what you see on TV and what you watch on the internet does not represent the reality in most cases in the States.  

Just now, Brandon said:

I agreed with you that it is.   But to say that is "the only" reason Republicans win is nonsense.  

The MAGA red hat silly people are a vocal minority.   The middle class white/asian/latin working class is a massive silent majority though. Their are a tonne of "closet Trump supporters" out in the States.  

As I said before... what you see on TV and what you watch on the internet does not represent the reality in most cases in the States.  

Yes, MOTR Americans support Trump. Looks like jobs usurp people's health... Covid. 

14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

But Republicans have lost the popular vote 7 of the last 8 elections. There clearly are not as many as you think, It's just purely down to the way districts are drawn up, which happens to play into republican hands with so many podunk small population states getting as many senators as larger states. 

The system down there is horribly broken and gives the minority a path to unchecked power which they are using to solidify the advantages in their favour. 

Republicans are the vocal minority no questions asked. The difference really is that republican voters go out and vote every time and a lot of left leaning people just sit at home because they don't have the ideal candidate. 

18 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Republicans are the vocal minority no questions asked. The difference really is that republican voters go out and vote every time and a lot of left leaning people just sit at home because they don't have the ideal candidate. 

Based on everything I've read on here,  on any where else on the internet,  what I've watched on tv... the impression I had was that Biden would win in a land slide.  

It's not true as much as you would love to believe it to be.   It's not an opinion it's fact.