2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

10 minutes ago, Tracker said:

It started out as Faux News as an arm of the GOP, but it has become the GOP as an extension of Faux News.

And Sinclair media too. They're not big national network but they actively promote the GOP and their talking points. 

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Speaking of suckers and losers, CBC has just released that Mike Pence has requested through Twitter and other means for supporters to donate $60 million US dollars for Trump’s campaign, or compain if you will. 
Presumably, to fight in the courts.

And this is how they’re asking for money...Unreal

2 hours ago, JCon said:

And Sinclair media too. They're not big national network but they actively promote the GOP and their talking points. 

yeah they bought out a tonne of local news stations and then start making them carry their talking points and punditry-  The corporate take over of local news is insidious.

John Oliver did a segment on them:

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Gerry Dee my man.

Got to disagree with you on this although you make a good point. His words continue to influence those with multiple cognitive, psychological and emotional issues. One less outlet for him to do that will always be a plus for humankind.

Americans got to see the real Donald Trump for the past four years and it still did not deter his base whatsoever. 

That endless "concerned" Republicans threshold of embarrassment, I always talk about, should get a stern test, in the next little while.  
While the Orange Stain, continues to slime, all over the American voter and the electoral system.  To say nothing of the order of chaos coming up during the transition period.

12 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

It’d be easier to roll him out..

"in my best Gordon Ramsay voice"

Listen, when will somebody grow a pair of bollocks, and deal with this pathetic and disgusting mess.

Edited by do or die

17 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Americans got to see the real Donald Trump for the past four years and it still did not deter his base whatsoever. 

If anything, it only tempered the collective "resolve"of his supporters and made them dig in even more. It's beyond troubling, especially as votes continue to get counted and Biden expands his leads in key states.

19 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I saw the real one in the early 2010's when he wouldn't stop harassing Obama about his birth certificate even after Obama released his birth certificate

8 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Apparently Trump is considering doing some rallies in the coming days, he must be confused 😁, no matter change the locks while he is gone.

I would think the real reason is to raise money for the re-election organization which he can funnel to himself.