2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Alleged QAnon Goons With AR-15s Arrested Near Vote Center

Police said the two men face firearms charges for carrying weapons without valid gun permits.

Updated Nov. 06, 2020 12:04PM ET / Published Nov. 06, 2020 4:57AM ET 
Philadelphia police arrested two men on firearms charges Thursday night after reportedly receiving a tip that they were headed to the city’s convention center—where the swing state’s votes are still being counted—to “straighten things out.

Edited by Tracker

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

What you lose in Vegas, stays in Vegas

Gerry Dee my man.

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm actually against this. It will only strengthen his "me vs the world" mentality. And make his mentally ill supporters more rabid. Im against any and all censorship from these companies. It solves nothing.

Let the world see his insanity.  Let him dig his own grave.

Got to disagree with you on this although you make a good point. His words continue to influence those with multiple cognitive, psychological and emotional issues. One less outlet for him to do that will always be a plus for humankind.

Alabama cop calls for the murder of Biden voters: 'Put a bullet in their skull for treason'

In the town of Flomation, Alabama, a far-right police captain stepped down following an outcry over a social media post that called for the murder of Joe Biden supporters.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/11/alabama-police-captain-resigns-following-outcry-over-facebook-post-calling-for-violence-against-biden-supporters/

(I have little doubt that he will be re-elected. This is a prime example of America's mindset among right-wingers.)

14 minutes ago, iHeart said:

why didn't he just do that in the first place? maybe then we could have been spared 4 years of hell

Trump saw that running for the GOP nomination would boost his brand and his failing, debt-ridden empire and forestall yet another bankruptcy. His sycophants saw him as an antidote for the unbearably nice Obama years when that uppity coloured man stained the American dream. It took a perfect storm of racism, sexism ihnorance and religious bigotry to install him as president. The 1% who supported him have been paid back handsomely in tax cuts and government handouts. 

I'm really curious if the Rep's ditch him after this is finally over, or if they hang on to him for another run in 2024, seeing as how he did get nearly 70 million votes. He's clearly wildly popular among some, but do they want to hitch their wagon to all the crazy ramblings? Would he then run as an independent in '24? 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm really curious if the Rep's ditch him after this is finally over, or if they hang on to him for another run in 2024, seeing as how he did get nearly 70 million votes. He's clearly wildly popular among some, but do they want to hitch their wagon to all the crazy ramblings? Would he then run as an independent in '24? 

Some will break away but he's so wildly popular that it may be to their own demise. I would love to see that party pulled apart. It deserves everything it gets. 

The thing is that they have a very popular news network that will attack the Dems for four years and work to rebuild everything for them. It's an arm of the GOP. 

Edited by JCon

17 minutes ago, JCon said:

Some will break away but he's so wildly popular that it may be to their own demise. I would love to see that party pulled apart. It deserves everything it gets. 

The thing is that they have a very popular news network that will attack the Dems for four years and work to rebuild everything for them. It's an arm of the GOP. 

It started out as Faux News as an arm of the GOP, but it has become the GOP as an extension of Faux News.